Seasonal Customer Service Representative, Full Time
Seasonal Customer Service Representative, Full Time
Buyatab, a division of FLEETCOR Technologies, is not just about fun team events or great learning opportunities (although we have those too!). A finTech maverick and officially one of the most popular technology companies in BC, Buyatab is a leading supplier of advanced online gift card infrastructure, technology and marketing services for leading brands. Working with some of the world’s leading brands (including Four Seasons, Fairmont, Whole Foods Market, Lowes), we are recognized for our solution and design flexibility, focus on client brand standards, high-quality customer support, and fraud protection guarantee. As a result, our clients are positioned to grow their gift card business, enhance their brands, gain a competitive edge, and leverage the rapid growth in mobile device use and social media.
We’re looking for a Customer Service Shift Leader to join us and make a real impact. If you are looking for a dynamic and challenging role in customer service, we encourage you to apply! This role is a temporary, contract position hired to support our busy Christmas season!
What you’ll get to do:
- Work closely with the team, motivating, coaching, providing direction and feedback to workers during shifts
- Escalated inquiries from customers
- Client escalation support
- Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies
- Managing contact channels to ensure we meet SLAs each day
- Work with production support
- Coverage during peak times/sick days
- Foster and maintain the Buyatab culture and a positive work environment
You are someone who:
- Coaching and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving aptitude
- Has customer service experience, preferably in a contact center environment
- Is a fast learner and adept at understanding and articulating new technologies
- Can work a set schedule including holidays, example schedules include M-F, T-Sa, F-Tu, Su-Th with consistent 8 hour shifts between the hours of 6am-7pm.
- Proficient in MS Office and can effectively research the internet
- Is passionate ensuring a high standard of professionalism and stellar customer service
We believe the world is changing and that digital solutions are the future. We have big goals and know we can’t accomplish them alone. Our open office allows for collaboration and interaction between every team member, no matter what the experience level or department. We strive to make people feel included and empowered to set their own goals.
Our team is composed of people as different as they are the same - some prefer foosball and others pool, while many choose to work quietly alongside the comfort of music or a podcast. We participate in different hobbies, share diverse talents, and have our own opinions. However if there’s anything we collectively agree on, it’s that our differences make us stronger as a team.
Together, we at Buyatab are building the future of digital gift-giving.
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Travel Required No
- Job Start Date Monday, November 27, 2023
- Job End Date Friday, January 12, 2024