Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
The Installation & Training (I&T) Project Coordinator will schedule and dispatch partners and consultants for implementation of Xenial technology solutions and on-going training assignments. The I&T Project Coordinator will be responsible for monitoring project status and resolving client issues related to resource scheduling, along with assisting in the management of multiple concurrent projects as well as schedule and manage recurring customer training. This is an entry level non-exempt (hourly) role. An opportunity to learn our business and hone your skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Communicate with customers verbally and via email throughout all phases of installation.
- Make effective decisions for a variety of situations often under pressure.
- Communicate effectively with vendors and team members to provide a quality customer experience.
- Attend and be prepared for all pertinent internal and external meetings.
- Compile reports and data for monthly and yearly team performance reporting.
- Assist in project planning and risk management.
- Assists in developing departmental plans, goals, objectives, policies, and procedures.
- Possess strong analytical skills demonstrated by the ability to capture and analyze data in a spreadsheet format.
- Proven project management skills:
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks to support various team members; and the ability to complete assignments in a thorough, accurate and timely manner.
- Attention to detail and follow-through in tasks that meet contract deliverables.
- Coordinates schedules of staff and other interested parties.
- Take initiative and problem solve to address unforeseen challenges or opportunities for clients.
- Contribute to team’s effectiveness, learning, and delivery of high-quality products to clients.
- Knowledge of QSR industry common practices and best practices a plus.
- Project Management experience or education.
- Computer literacy in all Microsoft Office products suite.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and project management software a plus.
- Creative thinking and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated presentation skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and simultaneously manage multiple tasks/projects.
- College Degree or work equivalent work experience.
- 1+ years’ experience in coordination of projects or activities.
- Frequent use of computerized applications, basic understanding of programming/logical functions.
- Restaurant experience is a plus.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish and/or French) a plus.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.