Partner Acquisition Representative
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
About the role:
As a Senior Strategic Partner Business Development Executive, you will be responsible for the end-to-end development and deployment of strategic partnerships. This candidate will possess an intimate knowledge of current and future products to help scope potential partnerships, negotiate contracts, engage/develop deep relationships with external parties, help execute deployment, and promote growth across a cross-functional team within EVO. A successful candidate will have experience managing external relationships, possess the ability to drive cross-functional internal teams, be comfortable dealing with uncertainty in a fast-paced environment, and plant structure to nebulous, unstructured problems.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Develop and execute strategic partnerships to drive substantial growth.
- Act as a key stakeholder in the culture and success of EVO’s eCommerce division.
- Work closely with product, marketing, customer success, and other sales teams to identify and engage potential partners.
- Assist in product roadmap and overall strategic growth.
- Manage partner relationships end-to-end, from initial scoping to negotiations and launch.
- Think outside the box to build partnerships and new business.
- Participate in any/all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements specified in your department goals.
- Practice and comply with all regulations promoting a safe and healthy work environment (i.e. OSHA).
- Adhere to privacy; confidential, proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA).
- Perform related projects and duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of experience in business development and strategic partnerships
- Possess knowledge of relevant industries and payments
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships in a fast pace environment
- Strong understanding and experience using project management best practices
- Must be willing to travel up to 25% as needed
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.