As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
Department: The Americas Client Services (ACS) team delivers a personalized experience to both internal and external clients, acting as an ongoing advocate to provide timely, objective, and relevant information to support decision making, asset retention/gathering and the realization of goals & priorities. The team works to promote the needs of the client throughout the firm.
Job Purpose: As an Americas Client Services (ACS) Intern, you will work with the broader ACS team, as well as other internal partners to help simplify internal processes and create efficiencies.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
While responsibilities and projects will vary across departments within ACS (Client Contracts, Client Service Management, SMA Client Services) experiences include:
- Reviewing and making recommendations to enhance existing internal communications and reporting
- Analyzing and developing ideas to streamline client partner firm information on various systems
- Handle daily administrative tasks to ensure maximum business efficiency, i.e. update and maintain active client agreement files
- Contribute to team discussions and client meetings
- Assist in execution of process improvement initiatives
- Assist in promotion of team engagement
- Help refine existing client service processes and documentation to drive long-term partnerships, reduce on-boarding time and enrich the client experience (ACS Guidelines Manual)
- Assist our team with ad-hoc projects relating to client management and contracting
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Basic understanding of mutual funds and financial markets
- Understanding of asset management industry
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfortable working with technology, proficient in Microsoft office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Rising senior or grad student entering final year of study
- Working towards a college degree in Finance, Economics or business discipline major preferred
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Job Exempt (Yes / No)No
At Invesco, our workplace model supports our culture and meets the needs of our clients while providing flexibility our employees value. As a full-time employee, compliance with the workplace policy means working with your direct manager to create a schedule where you will work in your designated office at least three days a week, with two days working outside an Invesco office.
What’s in it for you?
Our people are at the very core of our success. Invesco employees get more out of life through our comprehensive compensation and benefit offerings including:
Flexible time off and opportunities for a flexible work schedule
401(K) matching of 100% up to the first 6% with additional supplemental contribution
Health & wellbeing benefits
Parental Leave benefits
Employee stock purchase plan
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.