Institutional Sales Analyst Intern
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
The NAI Sales Analyst Intern position will partner closely with Sales and Consultant Relations members of the NAI team to provide analytical support to marketing and sales initiatives, which augment distribution efforts and drives a superior end-to-end client experience. The NAI Sales Analyst Intern will develop a broad array of experience within asset management, institutional sales/consultant relations and analytical operations of Invesco.
You will be responsible for:
- Prepare client profiles and other background materials for client meetings
- Monitor sales activity, client insights and pipeline data leveraging tools such as Salesforce, eVestment, MarketLens, Money Market Directory, Fundmap, FinSearches, etc.
- Work closely with internal partners across Sales, Marketing, Client Service and Investments to help drive and develop timely marketing campaigns
- Participate in specific North American Institutional business initiatives to improve overall team performance efforts related to enhancing reporting/communication
The experience and attitude you bring:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player and self-motivated
- Strong business and financial acumen and interest
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office products, Internet, etc.
- Good general investment industry knowledge
- Strong work ethic
- Entrepreneurialism – demonstrate initiative to originate new or innovative approaches that will enable Invesco to remain an industry leader
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Worker TypeStudent/Intern (Fixed Term)
Job Exempt (Yes / No)No
At Invesco, our workplace model supports our culture and meets the needs of our clients while providing flexibility our employees value. As a full-time employee, compliance with the workplace policy means working with your direct manager to create a schedule where you will work in your designated office at least three days a week, with two days working outside an Invesco office.
What’s in it for you?
Our people are at the very core of our success. Invesco employees get more out of life through our comprehensive compensation and benefit offerings including:
Flexible time off and opportunities for a flexible work schedule
401(K) matching of 100% up to the first 6% with additional supplemental contribution
Health & wellbeing benefits
Parental Leave benefits
Employee stock purchase plan
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.