SW Engineer I
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Software Engineer I (f/t)
Develops and contributes to code and systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent* in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related technical field followed by 2 years of experience with designing Web and Mobile applications.
Experience must include:
- 2 years of experience with database technologies such as Oracle.
- 2 years of experience designing Web and Mobile applications.
- 2 years of experience developing software in Java, Python, Object C and iOs/Android, or other programming languages.
- 2 years of experience with relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate, or similar).
- 2 years of experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Spring MVC or similar).
- 2 years of experience with test-driven development.
Master’s Degree or foreign equivalent* in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related technical field and demonstrated knowledge** of the following:
- Database technologies such as Oracle.
- Designing Web and Mobile applications.
- Developing software in Java, Python, Object C and iOs/Android, or other programming languages.
- Relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate, or similar).
- Developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Spring MVC or similar).
- Test-driven development.
*Any combination of education that has been evaluated by a professional credentials evaluation service to be the equivalent of an U.S. degree will be accepted. **Demonstrated knowledge may be established through coursework or work experience. References required.
Work location: 858/864 Spring St NW, Atlanta, GA 30308.
If interested, send resume or curriculum vitae to: NCRCareers.HR@ncr.com, reference requisition: R0136479 SW Engineer I (Evergreen) (Open).
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.