About NCR VOYIX
NCR VOYIX Corporation (NYSE: VYX) is a leading global provider of digital commerce solutions for the retail, restaurant and banking industries. NCR VOYIX is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with approximately 16,000 employees in 35 countries across the globe. For nearly 140 years, we have been the global leader in consumer transaction technologies, turning everyday consumer interactions into meaningful moments. Today, NCR VOYIX transforms the stores, restaurants and digital banking experiences with cloud-based, platform-led SaaS and services capabilities.
Not only are we the leader in the market segments we serve and the technology we deliver, but we create exceptional consumer experiences in partnership with the world’s leading retailers, restaurants and financial institutions. We leverage our expertise, R&D capabilities and unique platform to help navigate, simplify and run our customers’ technology systems.
Our customers are at the center of everything we do. Our mission is to enable stores, restaurants and financial institutions to exceed their goals – from customer satisfaction to revenue growth, to operational excellence, to reduced costs and profit growth. Our solutions empower our customers to succeed in today’s competitive landscape.
Our unique perspective brings innovative, industry-leading tech to all the moving parts of business across industries. NCR VOYIX has earned the trust of businesses large and small — from the best-known brands around the world to your local favorite around the corner.
D3 Banking Technology is seeking a Solutions Consultant with a financial industry background for its growing team. This role plays a key role in the sales cycle and also serves as a digital banking Subject Matter Expert, representing D3 from the beginning stages of the sales cycle through transition to project implementation.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with large financial institutions both pre- and post-contract. This individual excels at identifying prospect pain points and requirements associated with the prospect’s desire to replace their existing system. This individual is exceptional at demonstrating D3’s best in breed digital banking solution and its’ differentiation in the market. Equally important to communicating with prospects is the ability to communicate internally within D3, ensuring that product management, architecture, and support organizations are set up for success in addressing prospect requirements. This individual enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative and collaborative work environment.
- Represent D3 Banking’s solution throughout the sales process, preparing and delivering effective demos and presentations to prospects that reflect the prospects’ strategic goals and key business drivers
- Promote the inherent power of the D3 solution within the industry and internally at D3
- Lead the Request for Proposal (RFP) process, identifying sales strategy, prospect specific value proposition, and delivery which includes both functional and technical aspects of the proposal
- Serve as the initial subject matter expert (SME) within the Sales team for all D3 products
- Convey client and prospect feedback to the broader D3 team
- Participate in the onboarding process of Solution Consultants as well as Sales Representatives
- Track and communicate market trends and opportunities that have potential to influence product direction and strategic initiatives
- Stay abreast of new product functionality as well as strategic initiatives, attending D3 product webinars and sprint demos
- Manage demo system functionality, assessing and prioritizing enhancement priorities
- Ensure the transition from sales cycle to support is smooth, communicating prospect objectives and requirements so expectations are clearly understood and well represented in the project kickoff phase of implementation
- Manage Customer Relationship Management and other tools used for tracking sales activities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in the finance industry, preferably including experience with digital enterprise level banking applications
- 2+ years experience in Sales Engineering, Product Training, (or a similar role) preferably with financial services industry products. Note: Sales Support often has other titles including, Solutions Sales, Product Specialist, Solutions Consultant, Field Consultant, Pre-Sales Support, and Area Support Engineer
- Excellent and proven presentation skills for both onsite and virtual meeting delivery
- Strong leadership, time management and problem-solving skills
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications and SalesForce.com
- Expert at using PowerPoint to design and populate slides
- Must be able to function both autonomously and within a team environment
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Travel required – approximately 30%
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job
Integrated into our shared values is NCR Voyix’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR Voyix is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR Voyix has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR Voyix only accepts resumes from agencies on the preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR Voyix employees, or any NCR Voyix facility. NCR Voyix is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes
“When applying for a job, please make sure to only open emails that you will receive during your application process that come from a @ncrvoyix.com email domain.”