Trade Clearance & Settlement Analyst/Associate- DEL
About this role
Want to elevate your career by being a part of the world's largest asset manager? Do you thrive in an environment that fosters positive relationships and recognizes great performance? At BlackRock, we strive to empower our employees and actively engage your involvement in our success. We know you want to feel valued every single day, and be recognized for your contribution. With over USD $6 trillion of assets we have an extraordinary responsibility: our technology and services...Description
About this role
Want to elevate your career by being a part of the world's largest asset manager? Do you thrive in an environment that fosters positive relationships and recognizes great performance? At BlackRock, we strive to empower our employees and actively engage your involvement in our success. We know you want to feel valued every single day, and be recognized for your contribution. With over USD $6 trillion of assets we have an extraordinary responsibility: our technology and services empower millions of investors to save for retirement, pay for college, buy a home and improve their financial well-being.
BlackRock is currently seeking Operations professionals at the Analyst and Associate levels to become part of our Global Investment Operations team. The diverse function spans Trading & Market Documentation, Transaction Management, Collateral Management, Payments, Corporate Actions, Cash & Asset Operations, and Securities Lending Operations. It plays an integral role within the organization interacting with multiple internal and external parties to ensure risk is minimised, processes are efficient and high levels of client service are achieved, in what is an evolving and dynamic environment.
Who Is BlackRock?
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. We provide investment and technology solutions to help clients achieve their most important goals. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
You like to:
- Work in a culture of openness, inclusion and proactive engagement at all levels.
- Seek complex problems in a constantly evolving environment and passionate about process optimization, data & technology.
- Develop deep & broad technical knowledge, becoming a subject matter authority in your respective area.
- Foster strong internal & external relationships, with a focus on collaboration & client service.
- Operate in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment and working as part of a distributed team.
- Work with technology & have an interest using to increase scale & improve control.
- Conduct deep data analysis to increase transparency and drive decisions.
- Participate in team projects to streamline and automate existing processes and tools to improve efficiency and controls
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred but not required
- 0 –5 years proven experience in Financial Services Operations is desirable.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize data in a concise and easy to understand style.
- Strong client and partner service orientation.
- Strong control / risk mitigation mentality; ability to apply excellent judgement as to when to raise issues.
- Proven proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to work directly with clients and across all levels of staff and management.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and in a dynamic environment to meet deadlines.
- Focus on continuous improvement and process innovation.
- An interest to learn or experience in coding languages (R, Python, Java, CSS, HTML).
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.
Our hybrid work model
BlackRock’s hybrid work model is designed to enable a culture of collaboration and apprenticeship that enriches the experience of our employees, while supporting flexibility for all. Employees are currently required to work at least 3 days in the office each week, with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week; some business groups may require more time in the office due to their roles and responsibilities. Beginning in September, all employees will shift to at least 4 days in the office per week, with the flexibility to work from home 1 day a week. We remain focused on increasing the impactful moments that arise when we work together in person – aligned with our commitment to performance and innovation. As a new joiner, you can count on this hybrid model to accelerate your learning and onboarding experience here at BlackRock.
At BlackRock, we are all connected by one mission: to help more and more people experience financial well-being. Our clients, and the people they serve, are saving for retirement, paying for their children’s educations, buying homes and starting businesses. Their investments also help to strengthen the global economy: support businesses small and large; finance infrastructure projects that connect and power cities; and facilitate innovations that drive progress.
This mission would not be possible without our smartest investment – the one we make in our employees. It’s why we’re dedicated to creating an environment where our colleagues feel welcomed, valued and supported with networks, benefits and development opportunities to help them thrive.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.