Head of Product, Bridg
Remember that time you got cash back on a cup of coffee through your banking app? That was us!
Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) is the industry-leading purchase intelligence and incentives platform. We are a product-driven company that cares about three things: our people, our customers, and our partners. Together, we make commerce more rewarding for everyone by helping businesses attract, understand, and incentivize consumers through their banks’ digital channels.
*This role is on the Bridg team. Bridg, a division of Cardlytics, is a fast-growing Retail Media Network (RMN) and Customer Data Platform (CDP), leveling the playing field for mid-sized retailers, grocers, and fuel providers. Through a collaborative and scaled dataset with these partners, Bridg provides powerful insights on consumer behavior to CPG brands.
About the role
Reports to: General Manager, Bridg
Location: This is a hybrid role. CDLX has offices in LA, SF, ATL, NYC, ATX, and more.
Reporting into our GM at Bridg, you will lead a team defining our next generation of Bridg product and expand platform capabilities. We are looking for a product leader who brings deep product experience in data products, and understands the retail and CPG marketing industry. A strategic leader with a proven ability to understand the intersection of technology, data, and CPG marketing. As a core member of our leadership team, you will be accountable for elevating, leading, and scaling the Bridg product suite.
- Develop and define a world-class product vision and roadmap for CDP and Retail Media Network businesses.
- Drive product vision through creation and execution against a high-impact, growth-driven product roadmap.
- Balance business objectives across long-term growth, short-term opportunities, platform stability, and rapid expansion of product capabilities.
- Demand results by continually monitoring the day-to-day product development lifecycle. Oversee sprints, evaluate results, and iterate strategies.
- Collaborate closely with the Engineering team to ensure product vision is scalable.
- Communicate and define achievable product goals to Engineering, adjusting scope as needed to hit major milestones.
- Results-oriented and can manage the day-to-day product development lifecycle end-to-end.
- Data-driven with proven experience building a data-focused organization, developing comprehensive metrics and dashboards for product insights, and iterating through a ‘Test & Learn’ product development approach.
- A cross-functional leader, partnering with GTM and Customer Success teams to drive strategies to expand adoption of Bridg solutions.
- An expert in product management processes and principles, with deep experience using product planning tools such as Jira.
- An effective communicator with a solution-oriented mindset.
- Hands-on and able to ensure product development remains on track.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, or a related field.
- Product Management experience, with 12+ years in a technical product setting. AdTech, data products or digital media experience is a plus.
- Experience working with Engineering team responsible for development, maintenance, and deployment.
- A customer-focused approach across digital channels, leveraging research, usability studies, and experiments to inform product direction.
- Experience with agile methodologies and leading agile teams in product delivery.
- Experience as a change management leader who builds trust and credibility across all areas of the business.
Benefits and perks
- Offices in Atlanta, Menlo Park, Los Angeles, New York, and London
- Flexible PTO and paid parental leave
- Healthcare benefits go into effect from your first day, including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, life and disability insurance, wellness and behavioral health resources, and telehealth
- Company-funded HSAs, 401k matching, new hire home office stipend, monthly phone/internet stipend, commuter benefits, educational assistance, student debt repayment, Calm app subscriptions, and a "Lifestyle Spending Account" for physical, emotional, and financial wellness (like gym memberships, home down payments, art classes, park passes, and more)
- Programs for spot bonuses, referral bonuses, professional development, special interest groups, and employee stock purchase plans
As an equal opportunity employer, Cardlytics is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our people bring our products and organization to life, and every unique perspective makes us better. If you can do the job and you’re excited about growing with us as we scale our best-in-class advertising platform, we’d love to hear from you – whoever you are. If you need accommodation in the recruiting process due to a disability, please email email@example.com or let your recruiter know.