Remember that time you got cash back on a cup of coffee through your banking app? That was us!
Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) is the industry-leading purchase intelligence and incentives platform. We are a product-driven company that cares about three things: our people, our customers, and our partners. Together, we make commerce more rewarding for everyone by helping businesses attract, understand, and incentivize consumers through their banks’ digital channels.
About the role
Title: Financial Analyst
Reports to: VP of FP&A
Location: Menlo Park, CA (Hybrid)
The Financial Analyst will support the finance team and business partners by ensuring visibility on financial performance (including budget vs actual analyses), building short- and long-term forecasts, and performing deep-diving analyses.
While everyday will be different, likely focus areas include:
- Driving monthly actual versus budget analyses with rich commentary on variances
- Expense management with department heads including personnel, travel & entertainment, and software licenses.
- Driving process improvements across departments to drive better visibility, faster results, and or operational efficiency.
- Collaborate with Accounting on month-end close.
- Manage daily financial inquiries, ad hoc reports, and collaborate with other teams on projects and modeling.
- Support financial modeling for business cases (g., pricing, new product expansion, expense)
- An undergraduate bachelor’s degree in quantitative discipline (including Finance, Economics or Science).
- Previous working experience of 2-5 years at a financial institution (bank, hedge fund, private equity), consulting firm, or in-house finance (highly desired).
- Experience with 3 Statement Financial Models (desired)
- Intermediated+ Skill with Excel/Google Sheets (highly desired)
- Highly detail-oriented, maintaining a high level of integrity, accuracy, and precision in your work.
- Analytical, inquisitive, and tenacious when untangling problems and finding answers.
The anticipated base salary for this role is $ $87,500 - $97,200 annually, not including bonus and other benefits. Cardlytics’ salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location, and individual pay may be determined by additional factors such as role-related skills, experience, education, training, and more.
Benefits and perks
- Offices in Atlanta, Menlo Park, Los Angeles, New York City, and London
- Flexible PTO and paid parental leave
- Healthcare benefits go into effect from your first day, including medical, dental, vision, FSA/HSA, life and disability insurance, wellness and behavioral health resources, and telehealth
- Company-funded HSAs, 401k matching, new hire home office stipend, monthly phone/internet stipend, commuter benefits, educational assistance, student debt repayment, Calm app subscriptions, and a "Lifestyle Spending Account" for physical, emotional, and financial wellness (like gym memberships, home down payments, art classes, park passes, and more)
- Programs for spot bonuses, referral bonuses, professional development, special interest groups, and employee stock purchase plans
As an equal opportunity employer, Cardlytics is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our people bring our products and organization to life, and every unique perspective makes us better. If you can do the job and you’re excited about growing with us as we scale our best-in-class advertising platform, we’d love to hear from you – whoever you are. If you need accommodation in the recruiting process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or let your recruiter know.