People Business Partner
People Business Partner
Reports to: VP, People
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Remember that time you got cash back on a cup of coffee through your banking app? That was us!
Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) is the industry-leading purchase intelligence and incentives platform. We are a product-driven company that cares about three things: our people, our customers, and our partners. Together, we make commerce more rewarding for everyone by helping businesses attract, understand, and incentivize consumers through their banks’ digital channels.
What you’ll do
This role will partner with business leaders to develop and execute HR strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement. To be successful in this role, you must understand business priorities and translate them into the highest impact work. You will support business leaders with data-driven recommendations that improve performance, retention, and the overall employee experience.
- Be a strategic partner to the global Sales and Finance teams
- Be a trusted advisor to leaders, managers, and individual contributors to help them give their best work every single day
- Have a passion for and work to increase diversity and representation in Tech
- Help leaders to be their best through direct, compassionate, and contextualized coaching
- Roll up your sleeves to execute a full range of HR duties from high-level strategy to program design to problem-solving
- Solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue, no matter how complex, and design and quickly implement solutions
- Provide insightful data to guide decision-making and provide people solutions to make teams more effective
- Drive planning and implementation of company-wide HR initiatives
- 7+ years of HR business partner experience, ideally in the tech industry
- Passionate and curious about the employee experience and developing innovative Human Resources solutions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees
- Demonstration of experience in all HR competencies with deep expertise (certification, industry best practice creation, immersive experience) in at least two of the following: organizational design, coaching, recognition programs, talent management, communications, learning & development, or change management
- Willingness and ability to both be hands on with all levels of the organization as well as serve as a strategic partner to senior leaders
- Strong analytical, project management and execution skills
At Cardlytics, our people, partners and product are the driving force behind everything we do. Our shared values embody our commitment to those three things. Across all roles, we are looking for teammates with these values:
- Customer and Partner-first
- Act with Urgency and Focus
- Integrity with our partners and data
- Accountability even when challenged
- Empowerment over hierarchy
- Growth over comfort
- The anticipated base salary for this role is $145,000 - $170,000 annually, not including bonus and other benefits. Cardlytics’ salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location, and individual pay may be determined by additional factors such as role-related skills, experience, education, training, and more.
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible paid time off plus company holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance begins on your first day
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match, plan also includes a student loan debt repayment option
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- New hire home office stipend
- Monthly phone/internet stipend
- Educational assistance for continuing education
- Lifestyle Spending Account for physical, emotional, and financial wellness (like gym memberships, home down payments, art classes, park passes, and more!)
- Complementary Calm app subscriptions to support employee mental health and wellbeing
As an equal opportunity employer, Cardlytics is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our people bring our products and organization to life, and every unique perspective makes us better. If you can do the job and you’re excited about growing with us as we scale our best-in-class advertising platform, we’d love to hear from you. If you need accommodation in the recruiting process due to a disability, please email email@example.com or inform your recruiter.