People Operations Coordinator
Remember that time you got cash back on a cup of coffee through your banking app? That was us!
Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) is the industry-leading purchase intelligence and incentives platform. We are a product-driven company that cares about three things: our people, our customers, and our partners. Together, we make commerce more rewarding for everyone by helping businesses attract, understand, and incentivize consumers through their banks’ digital channels.
About the Team
The People Operations Coordinator will be part of the People Operations Team at Cardlytics. The Operations team is responsible for managing the operational aspects of the People department ensuring that our processes and systems are efficient, compliant and effectively support our employees and business objectives. At Cardlytics the People Operations team includes payroll, benefits, immigration, compliance, recognition, systems, onboarding, and offboarding.
About the Position
Reports to: Director, People Operations
Location: Atlanta, GA
The People Operations Coordinator plays a crucial role in the success of Cardlytics by ensuring a strong employee lifecycle both in the US and the UK. This person is responsible for managing preboarding, onboarding, and offboarding as well as assisting all employees with People related questions. The People Operations Coordinator will also partner with other People Team Managers in areas such as immigration, compliance, and recognition.
- Manage all responsibilities related to preboarding including sending new hire welcome boxes, working with IT to ship equipment, and monitoring background screen results.
- Manage all onboarding responsibilities including I-9 verification, collecting new hire paperwork, and ensuring employee data is accurate in the HRIS.
- Manage all offboarding responsibilities including writing severance agreements, preparing state specific documentation, and supporting separated employees with questions.
- Manage the People team’s ticketing system and team email to ensure employees’ needs are addressed timely by the appropriate person.
- Partner with the HRIS Manager to properly configure and update Workday as it relates to employee records and the modules for pre, on, and offboarding.
- Partner with the Talent, Learning and Development team to ensure orientation is executed efficiently with accurate data.
- Partner with the UK team to support their preboarding, onboarding and offboarding needs.
- Partner with the People Operations Generalist to support immigration, compliance, and policy tasks when they are out of the office.
- Partner with the Benefits Manager to support recognition initiatives when they are out of the office.
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong organizational and attention to detail skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative in all assigned tasks
- Ability to identify, address and resolve HR related issues
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer service mindset
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion
- Comfortable working in Google suite and HRIS systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field
- Experience with Workday
- Experience in Human Resources
At Cardlytics, our people, partners and product are the driving force behind everything we do. Our shared values embody our commitment to those three things. Across all roles, we are looking for teammates with these values:
- Customer and Partner-first
- Act with Urgency and Focus
- Integrity with our partners and data
- Accountability even when challenged
- Empowerment over hierarchy
- Growth over comfort
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible paid time off plus company holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance begins on your first day
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match, plan also includes a student loan debt repayment option
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Monthly phone/internet stipend
- Educational assistance for continuing education
- Lifestyle Spending Account for physical, emotional, and financial wellness (like gym memberships, home down payments, art classes, park passes, and more!)
- Complementary Calm app subscriptions to support employee mental health and wellbeing
As an equal opportunity employer, Cardlytics is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our people bring our products and organization to life, and every unique perspective makes us better. If you can do the job and you’re excited about growing with us as we scale our best-in-class advertising platform, we’d love to hear from you. If you need accommodation in the recruiting process due to a disability, please email email@example.com or inform your recruiter.