Corporate IT Help Desk Technician III
Remember that time you got cash back on a cup of coffee through your banking app? That was us!
Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) is the industry-leading purchase intelligence and incentives platform. We are a product-driven company that cares about three things: our people, our customers, and our partners. Together, we make commerce more rewarding for everyone by helping businesses attract, understand, and incentivize consumers through their banks’ digital channels.
About the Team
This IT team of five members supports 500 employees across six offices in two countries. Their responsibilities are AV support, system maintenance, help desk support, and No-Touch Deployment Onboarding. They are pivotal in maintaining seamless connectivity, data security, and technology-driven business processes. Adapting to evolving IT needs, they align technology resources with the company's growth and global presence. Their proactive support ensures efficient operations across all six office locations.
About the Position
Reports to: IT Manager
Location: New York, NY
As a Corp IT Helpdesk Technician III, you will be critical in supporting our company's IT infrastructure and providing exceptional customer service to our employees, including key Cardlytics executives (CEO, CFO, etc.). This role involves diverse responsibilities, including managing Mac and Windows systems, creating software packages, and ensuring the smooth operation of audiovisual equipment. You will also participate in an on-call rotation to address critical IT issues outside regular business hours. Additionally, the position requires on-site presence five days a week with a temporary remote setup before March 2024.
Deliver exceptional customer support by responding to help desk tickets and providing timely solutions.Provide white glove technical support services to Executive usersManage and support Mac and Windows systems, including Dell and Lenovo devices.Create and maintain software packages for efficient deployment on Mac and Windows.Provide expert support for audiovisual equipment, including Logitech, Poly, and Q-SYS systems.Troubleshoot network infrastructure, including switches, routers, and firewalls.Participate in an on-call rotation to address urgent IT issues and minimize downtime.
- 3-5 years of experience performing end-user support by serving as a point of contact for employees' technical issues, promptly responding to help desk tickets, diagnosing problems, and providing effective solutions.
- 1-2 years experience configuring and supporting audiovisual equipment, including Logitech, Poly, and Q-SYS systems.
- Experience with troubleshooting network infrastructure, including switches, routers, and Wi-Fi.
- A customer-focused mindset that will work diligently to resolve all issues.
- 1-2 years experience with Microsoft Intune or a similar management system.
- Ability to identify areas of improvement with respect to our user experience, while also delivering results, and driving continuous innovation.
- 3-5 years experience administering and maintaining Active Directory and Okta for enterprise single sign-on (SSO).
The base salary range provided below does not include bonus and other benefits. Cardlytics’ salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location, and individual pay may be determined by additional factors such as role-related skills, experience, education, training, and more.
The anticipated annual base salary for this role is: $100,000 - $115,000
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible paid time off plus company holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance begins on your first day
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match, plan also includes a student loan debt repayment option
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Educational assistance for continuing education
- Lifestyle Spending Account for physical, emotional, and financial wellness (like gym memberships, home down payments, art classes, park passes, and more!)
- Complementary Calm app subscriptions to support employee mental health and wellbeing
Cardlytics is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion as an equal-opportunity employer. Our people bring our products and organization to life, and every unique perspective makes us better. We'd love to hear from you if you can do the job and are excited about growing with us as we scale our best-in-class advertising platform. If you need accommodation in the recruiting process due to a disability, please email email@example.com or inform your recruiter.