Director of Corporate IT
Remember that time you got cash back on a cup of coffee through your banking app? That was us!
Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) is the industry-leading purchase intelligence and incentives platform. We are a product-driven company that cares about three things: our people, our customers, and our partners. Together, we make commerce more rewarding for everyone by helping businesses attract, understand, and incentivize consumers through their banks’ digital channels.
About the Team
The Corporate IT team is a team of nine members that supports 450+ employees across six offices in two countries. The responsibilities of the team extend to any technology functions that are employee facing. This includes implementation and upkeep of our identity management platforms, operations of our collaboration platforms (including e-mail, messaging, etc.), end user support of endpoints, A/V support, and ongoing system maintenance. We are pivotal to enabling the productivity of our end users and supporting all of the goals of the business. As the company continues to evolve, we are expected to evolve our platforms as well.
About the Position
Reports to: CISO and Head of Corporate IT
Location: Menlo Park, CA or Atlanta, GA
The Director of Corporate IT will lead a team that is responsible for all employee facing technology functions at Cardlytics. As a cloud-first organization a vast majority of platforms are cloud hosted including Okta, AWS, Azure Active Directory, Zoom, Google Workspace, etc. and this role will own all of them. The opportunities are limitless to supercharge our employees, and we are just getting started.
- Lead and develop a diverse team of IT engineering and help desk professionals.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of all employee facing technology platforms, including collaboration/identity platforms, audio/visual equipment, and Active Directory infrastructure.
- Ensure scalability and reliability of employee facing systems to support the organization’s objectives.
- Lead the support and help desk function by identifying proactive areas of support.
- Develop and manage the IT budget, ensuring cost control and resource optimization.
- Collaborate closely with senior leadership, department heads, and cross-functional teams to align IT initiatives with business goals
- Establish and maintain key performance indicators (KPIs) for the team and use insights to drive improvements.
- Maintain a collaborative, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers and colleagues at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field preferred
- 8+ years experience in IT leadership roles, preferably in a cloud native environment
- Proven expertise in managing and optimizing Google Workspace, Okta, Active Directory, and Help Desk operations.
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Strong project management, budgeting, and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Owning responsibility for help desk and/or IT support functions.
- Previous experience with hands-on engineering and/or leading teams associated with identity management and collaboration platforms
- Knowledge of audio visual platforms like Polycom
At Cardlytics, our people, partners and product are the driving force behind everything we do. Our shared values embody our commitment to those three things. Across all roles, we are looking for teammates with these values:
- Customer and Partner-first
- Act with Urgency and Focus
- Integrity with our partners and data
- Accountability even when challenged
- Empowerment over hierarchy
- Growth over comfort
The base salary range provided below does not include bonus and other benefits. Cardlytics’ salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location, and individual pay may be determined by additional factors such as role-related skills, experience, education, training, and more.
The anticipated annual base salary for this role is: $200,000 - $230,000
Benefits and Perks
- Flexible paid time off plus company holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance begins on your first day
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match, plan also includes a student loan debt repayment option
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Educational assistance for continuing education
- Lifestyle Spending Account for physical, emotional, and financial wellness (like gym memberships, home down payments, art classes, park passes, and more!)
- Complementary Calm app subscriptions to support employee mental health and wellbeing
As an equal opportunity employer, Cardlytics is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. Our people bring our products and organization to life, and every unique perspective makes us better. If you can do the job and you’re excited about growing with us as we scale our best-in-class advertising platform, we’d love to hear from you. If you need accommodation in the recruiting process due to a disability, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or inform your recruiter.