Head of Client Account Management
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. Elavon is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
The Head of Client Account Management is a senior role within the organization reporting to the Head of Merchant, Business Banking Revenue. The role is responsible for a large portion of the Business Banking, Merchant P&L through growing and retaining a book of 80K customers. The individual will lead a national team consisting of four regional Client Acquisition Managers, and will be experienced in commercial strategy, have a customer-focused mindset and will be bold and motivational in their thinking.
They will drive performance through operational efficiency, excellent customer engagement strategies and leadership management within their regions. They will build out our capability to cross-sell and up-sell to our customer base in a consultative way, deepening relationships and reducing attrition. They will use data to make smart decisions.
The key responsibilities of the position include the following:
• Develop and execute strategic business plans for prospecting and retaining our existing customer base
• Leverage the Marketing team to design and execute marketing initiatives that engage with this customer base
• Understand and track market trends to anticipate how we need to think about our existing customer base in relation to our competition
• Interlock with Product, Operations and Marketing to execute on growth strategies as well as drive regulatory initiatives that require customer communication and action
• Work with product leaders across U.S. Bank to optimize customer lifetime value for business banking customers as well as helping customers towards more integrated solutions
• Develop segment-specific strategies (e.g., healthcare, retail, services)
• Plan, direct and coordinate budgets in accordance with organizational goals
• Serve as a member of the Business Banking Merchant Revenue Leadership team, contributing to strategy development and to the management of the unit
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
• 10+ years of well-rounded business development experience in positions of increasing responsibility with a focus on digital; financial industry preferred; global experience preferred
• 5+ years of management/leadership experience
• Excellent knowledge of sales / existing customer tools and methodologies
• Well-developed leadership abilities and strategic management skills
• Strong knowledge of the industry and the footprint within which we operate
• Proven engagement skills using considerable tact, diplomacy, and people skills
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Self-starter capable of working independently
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Proven ability to take balanced risks
• Degree in Business, or related field
• MBA, or advanced degree strongly preferred
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
Learn how the way we work at U.S. Bank drives meaningful relationships with our customers and collaboration across the company.
Our approach to benefits and total rewards considers our team members’ whole selves and what may be needed to thrive in and outside work. That's why our benefits are designed to help you and your family boost your health, protect your financial security and give you peace of mind. Our benefits include the following (some may vary based on role, location or hours):
Healthcare (medical, dental, vision)
Basic term and optional term life insurance
Short-term and long-term disability
Pregnancy disability and parental leave
401(k) and employer-funded retirement plan
Paid vacation (from two to five weeks depending on salary grade and tenure)
Up to 11 paid holiday opportunities
Sick and Safe Leave accruals of one hour for every 30 worked, up to 80 hours per calendar year unless otherwise provided by law
EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants can learn more about the company’s status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal KNOW YOUR RIGHTS EEO poster.
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify program.The salary range reflects figures based on the primary location, which is listed first. The actual range for the role may differ based on the location of the role. In addition to salary, US Bank offers a comprehensive benefits package, including incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase 401k contribution and pension (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). Pay Range: $150,790.00 - $177,400.00 - $195,140.00
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.