Equifax is where you can power your possible. If you want to achieve your true potential, chart new paths, develop new skills, collaborate with bright minds, and make a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you.
The Specialty Finance Business Solutions Engineer is a customer-focused overlay role responsible for understanding and presenting EFX solutions, qualifying solution opportunities, validating use cases, designing demos, and articulating competitive differentiation during the pre-Sales/Sales process.
What you’ll do
Provides sales support to cultivate and maintain client relationships.
Identifies and implements new sales opportunities for existing clients in all applicable markets.
Identifies client pain-points and presents risk assessment solutions to prospects and Clients.
Works directly both onsite and offsite with clients to understand their specific business needs and partners with internal company groups (i.e. sales, project management, analytics, operations, etc.) to collaborate on solutions leveraging best corresponding product offerings
Partners with analytics team to provide insight and prioritization of client needs inclusive of: risk mitigation, cost efficiency, underwriting etc.
What could set you apart
- Ability to adapt and engage with all levels of people within a hierarchical corporate structure.
- Consultative approach to evaluating work flows and mitigating risk while keeping abreast of industry standards.
- Detail and process oriented, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative thinker, proven ability to think outside the box to achieve customer objectives.
- History of successful development of new skill sets and subject matter mastery.
- Familiarity with statistical methodology and standard KPIs.
- Familiarity with API documentation and basic functionality.
- Knowledge of FCRA and GLBA regulated industries.
- Past experience with lead acquisition, and vendor integration, helpful but not required.
- Intellectually curious and insights driven
- Delivers results and plays to win
- Drives excellent execution
- Has a sense of urgency, agility, and grit
- Leads with integrity, and be personally accountable
- Works together as one aligned global team (#OneEquifax)
- Takes initiative to develop yourself and help others grow
- Values diversity of experience and thought
What experience you need
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or four to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of banking, short-term lending, underwriting, or comparable industry experience
- 4+ year of client facing, consulting or analytics experience
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, or equivalents.
- Demonstrates excellent listening, verbal and presentation skills.
Prepares and performs client demonstrations and data study presentations.
Assists clients with onsite and offsite performance analytic exercises as needed: taking both proactive and reactive actions when appropriate.
Tactfully address sensitive, complex client concerns.
Finalizes and presents compelling presentations of analytics findings and client impact to executive and data science audiences.
Coordinate with internal and external partners to ensure implementations meet client expectations.
Works closely with sales & operations team members through all phases of the client on-boarding process.
Works closely with operations staff through post implementation to ensure proper traffic monitoring of accounts and client Satisfaction for the organization.
Supports the generation and analysis of data and KPI’s for new business and product upsells as well as data studies and retro tests and assists with the validation of thresholds, goals, and forecasts, etc. for each.
Works directly with the sales team by attending industry events and conferences to present the company and products to both existing clients and new prospects.
Prospects, qualifies and closes new client opportunities as business needs dictate.
Up to 50% travel (safety permitting)
Are you ready to power your possible? Apply today, and get started on a path toward an exciting new career at Equifax, where you can make a difference!
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks. Equifax is required by law to include a good-faith salary range for this role. This compensation range takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to: skill sets; experience and training; and other business and organizational needs. At Equifax, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $92,000 to $138,000. This position is also eligible for our incentive compensation program.
Equifax is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.