Customer Service Rep
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of St. LouisWe are looking for a Customer Service Representative to support our Federal Program Agency (FPA) customers and supplier customers who use the Internet to access several Treasury applications. As our Customer Service Representative, you will report to a manager and assist users with troubleshooting issues that are preventing them from accessing the site and obtaining expected results. The Representative will also provide support for granting access to the applications once the required documentation is received.
· Provide Customer Support using phone and email
· Independently respond to and provide technical assistance for incoming inquiries from users of online Treasury applications
· Provide technical problem-solving for web browsers
· Troubleshoot the source of issues affecting the customer’s ability to access the application and respond accordingly
· Use customer relationship management tools to document the problems and resolution of each contact
· Support annual user access recertification efforts for Treasury applications
· Decipher diagnostic reports
· Process daily application audit reports and analyze results
· Analyze existing procedures to identify constraints, and can work with peers, management, and analysts to develop or change processes to minimize constraints
· Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
· 2+ years’ experience providing customer service support; preferably in a call center
· Knowledge of computer systems, networking, computer components, LAN, browsers, mobile devices, settings, and a comfort level with troubleshooting these topics patiently over the telephone.
· Excellent customer service skills required to meet customer service quality measures
· Use analytical skills for troubleshooting and trend analysis
· Learn the basics of Treasury business lines and the applications that support those business lines, including functions, reports, and help text of the applications to provide premier customer support
· Experience implementing and improving processes
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Experience effectively training customers or coworkers is recommended
· Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
· Position requires US Citizen or lawful permanent resident with three or more years of US residency
Bring your passion and expertise, and we'll provide the opportunities to challenge you and propel your growth—along with many benefits and perks that support your health, wealth, and life.
In addition to great compensation package, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that all brought together in a flexible work environment where you can truly find balance:
· Paid time off
· Tuition & Training assistance/reimbursement
· 401(k) match & Annuity/Pension fund
· Top-notch health care benefits
· Child and family care leave
· Professional development opportunities
· And more...
Ranked as the #2 Top Workplace in the St. Louis Region in 2020, the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees' diversity—in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, and cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds—are recognized as a strength. Learn more about the Bank and its culture; check out our Careers Site.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)No
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.