Cyber Security Analyst
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of St. LouisThe Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis is looking for a spirited and motivated Information Security Analyst who wants to be part of an energetic team of Information Security professionals that is customer-focused, passionate for information security, focused on learning and development, and motivated for results.
As our Information Security Analyst, you will report to a cyber security manager and play an essential role with identifying and managing risks to FRS systems and data. You will have responsibility for supporting multiple departments, with responsibilities related to Risk Management and security compliance. You also will manage FISMA security reviews for the U.S. Treasury.
- Work with our management team to identify new risks and potential mitigants. In addition, share risk information with peers and management in the Risk Management Unit to identify and manage systemic risks across the Division.
- Manage multiple project plans for information system security reviews.
- Document and update security controls. prepare detailed system security plans, configuration management plans, contingency plans, and business risk assessments to ensure the plan details meet the mandatory requirements as outlined and governed by NIST 800-53.
- Provide consulting to key stakeholders regarding security requirements and how information security risks affect information systems.
- Represent the District on FRS Information Security work group(s).
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology/Systems or similar field of study or commensurate experience.
- 5 years of experience in Information Security compliance, Risk Management, or a security related field.
- Can conduct independent research and use data to analyze complex requirements, including FRS, NIST and FISMA security standards, determining impact and implementation.
- Remain up to date with new technologies and new threats and determine their impact.
- Strong project management skills, with an ability to simultaneously manage numerous projects and work deliverables.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification or security risk management certifications helpful.
- Travel (5%)
- US Citizen
Bring your passion and expertise, and we'll provide the opportunities that will challenge you and propel your growth—along with a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health, wealth, and life.
Salary: $100,000 - $106,000
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that all brought together in a flexible work environment where you can truly find balance:
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition & Training assistance/reimbursement
- 401(k) match & Annuity/Pension fund
- Top-notch health care benefits
- Child and family care leave
- Professional development opportunities
- And more...
Ranked as the #2 Top Workplace in the St. Louis Region in 2020, the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees' diversity—in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, and cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds—are recognized as a strength. Learn more about the Bank and its culture; check out our Careers Site.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Job CategoryInformation Technology
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.