Associate AV Specialist
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of St. LouisThe Federal Reserve Bank is currently seeking candidates to fill an Associate AV Specialist position. In this position you will support and maintain the Event Management System (EMS), Point of Scale System (POS), and audio-visual technologies, throughout the Eighth District for internal customers and external guests. Key responsibilities include providing complex specialized end-user support services, including troubleshooting critical technology issues and software. Participate in the evaluation, testing and implementation of business process improvement solutions.
● Set up equipment, including kiosks, microphones, projection equipment, digital displays, cameras, and other technical industry equipment.
● Primary on-site support for conference room audio-visual technology, collaborating on technology support with local Bank support staff.
● Equalize and maintain audio-visual equipment during the course of events including virtual, in-person and hybrid by operating equipment and making adjustments (e.g. sound) as needed to ensure appropriate quality.
● Manage and support installed equipment by changing settings, positioning, inventory acquisition and/or replacement, etc.
● Provide basic streaming and production capability for events.
● Identify potential new equipment and considering implications and applications within the organization.
● Participate in projects and leadership involvement in system workgroups.
● Handle technical issues requiring intermediate level understanding of existing and industry leading equipment.
● Perform other duties as assigned.
● This position typically requires at least 2+ years of relevant previous experience.
● Candidates with lesser years of experience will be considered.
Relevant information technology coursework from a technical/vocational school, an accredited college or university, or equivalent combination of directly related education and/or experience.
● Multiple Unified Communications platforms operational knowledge (WebEx, MS Teams, Zoom).
● Digital platform streaming knowledge.
● Superior customer service skills for internal and external customers, to include active listening for a positive customer experience.
● Aptitude to understand technical concepts and their business implications.
● Strong time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
● Demonstrated analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills as well as ability to manage projects over a long period of time.
● Certified Technology Specialist (CTS) credential or equivalent encouraged.
● Knowledge of networking (experience & relationships) and with supporting industries, suppliers, and standards groups.
● General knowledge of integrated AV systems (e.g. Crestron Flex) and enterprise support for communications platforms.
Salary: $68,000 - $88,000
Bring your passion and expertise, and we'll provide the opportunities that will challenge you and propel your growth—along with a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health, wealth, and life.
In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that all brought together in a flexible work environment where you can truly find balance:
- Generous paid time off
- Tuition & Training assistance/reimbursement
- 401(k) match & Annuity/Pension fund
- Top-notch health care benefits
- Child and family care leave
- Professional development opportunities
- And more...
Ranked as the #2 Top Workplace in the St. Louis Region in 2020, the Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is committed to building an inclusive workplace, where employees' diversity—in age, gender, race and ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, and cultural traditions, religion, life experiences, education and socioeconomic backgrounds—are recognized as a strength. Learn more about the Bank and its culture; check out our Careers Site.
The Federal Reserve Bank of St Louis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.