Talent Management Advisor
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of DallasWe are dedicated to serving the public by promoting a strong financial system and a healthy economy for all. These efforts take a team of dedicated individuals doing many different jobs. Together we’re creating a workplace where talented people can thrive, and we welcome your unique background and perspective to help present the best possible solutions for our partners.
About the Role:
The Talent Management Advisor role supports the execution of talent strategies that drive and sustain the Bank’s mission, values, and priorities. This role provides support of talent management processes and programs including succession management, performance management and talent development. To ensure effective end to end practices for talent and performance management, this role serves as a collaborative thought partner with key stakeholders including HR Business Partners, DEI, Learning and Development, and People and Culture leadership, and regularly provides consultation and support to internal customers through all aspects of the talent management cycle. Key areas of focus include the execution of talent management process, collaboration with internal clients and team members, Human Capital Management (HCM) support and testing, resource development, report generation, meeting facilitation, and supports the effective and efficient use and implementation of technology, data, and analytics to inform and support the organization.
- Support the effective utilization of HCM tools to enhance talent management processes, leveraging data and analytics to inform decision making, process improvement, and measures of effectiveness.
- Support HCM sandbox testing to evaluate release upgrades, and the creation of job aids that support process changes and deployment.
- Support end-user process and technology questions throughout Talent Management cycle, while serving as a backup to HCM TM administration for the Bank.
- Support the evaluation and enhancement of the performance management lifecycle to ensure clarity of expectations, exceptional delivery of high-quality feedback, and meaningful outcomes following performance conversations to support a high-performance culture.
- Identify and actively support process improvement opportunities in performance management practices, and participate in the facilitation of communication, calibration, and drop-in sessions throughout the process cycle.
- Support the creation, implementation, and facilitation of the Bank’s talent roadmap including the implementation best practices for talent review, talent calibration, succession plan development, critical role identification, and high potential development.
- Support leadership in the development of a robust pipeline of talent for the emerging talent needs of the Bank including the expansion of talent assessment practices to identify gaps in the pipeline and actively consults with key stakeholders to mitigate gaps and ensure organizational talent sustainability.
- Partner with Diversity and Inclusion to ensure that leading diversity practices are embedded through all talent practices.
- Support the reporting of talent and performance data to senior leaders to inform and drive talent and performance management-related decisions.
- Maintain working knowledge of industry best practices in talent and performance management and serve as an internal process consultant to make recommendations regarding their inclusion to the organizations talent roadmap.
- Bachelor`s Degree in Business, Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, or another relevant field.
- 1-3 years professional experience in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Talent Management, or related field.
- Demonstrated knowledge of talent management programs, (talent review, and succession planning) processes, tools, and performance management lifecycle.
- Demonstrated consultation and facilitation skills for audiences in both individual contributor and people leader roles.
- Demonstrated experience serving as a coach and mentor to various levels in an organization including individual contributors, front-line managers, and executives.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating on teams for small to medium-sized projects with defined objectives, deliverables, and timelines.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and demonstrated project planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing at various levels of the organization.
- Intermediate skill in MS Office Suites i.e. MS Teams, MS Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Hands-on experience using Human Capital Management (HCM).
- Knowledge of organizational development and effectiveness theory and principles of talent assessment preferred.
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer hours; flexible work environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more…
This position may be filled at various levels based on candidate's qualifications as determined by the department.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S and the role is not available for sponsorship.
This role allows for the employee to work in a hybrid manner with some work conducted onsite at the Federal Reserve work location and some work conducted remotely. Specific schedule details will be discussed during the recruitment process.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.