Procurement Operations Analyst
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of RichmondWhen you join the Federal Reserve—the nation's central bank—you’ll play a key role, collaborating with a dynamic and diverse team of mission-driven professionals to strengthen and protect our economy and our communities.
Bring your passion and expertise, and we’ll provide the opportunities that will challenge you and propel your growth—along with a wide range of benefits and perks that support your health, wealth, and life. In addition to competitive compensation, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes tuition assistance, generous paid time off, top-notch health care benefits, child and family care leave, professional development opportunities, a 401(k) match, pension, and more. All brought together in a flexible work environment where you can truly find balance.
What You Will Do:
- Manage internal intake processes for NPO Strategic Sourcing activities supported by the Shared Services team; manage and update daily workflow trackers.
- Support sourcing activities by using SAP Ariba to create requisitions, perform invoice and receipt activities; partner with Category Managers to support RFQs and RFPs, and process contract amendments and renewals.
- Lead project and status meetings to assist category teams; collaborate within the Shared Services team to cross train and manage workflow.
- Document processes Shared Services will support, including process guides, process mapping and presentations.
- Support and help strengthen NPO and Shared Services’ internal processes, engaging with the customer to drive value and efficiency.
- Maintain SLAs that meet established procurement lifecycle goals and deadlines.
- Serve as a continuous ambassador for the System Procurement Strategic Plan.
- Use effective communication methods to provide clear guidance to the business and within the procurement department.
- Interpret and process statement of work and amendments on behalf of customers.
- Understand the voice of the customer, while operating in a cross functional support model; obtain feedback from customer engagements to better measure and manage customer expectations.
- Partner with the NPO Application Support team as needed.
- Ability to interpret statement of work and amendments to process and support customers on their behalf.
- Ability to understand the sourcing lifecycle.
- Data analytics (prefer/not required).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Sourcing/procurement related experience including processing NDAs, amendments, RFPs, RFQs, etc.
- Understanding of the sourcing lifecycle.
- Understanding of the procurement lifecycle, with focus on leveraging P2P tools to reduce cycle time and improve processes.
- SAP Ariba experience and an understanding of the platform’s sourcing, contract, and requisition modules is a plus.
- Data analytics experience preferred; experience with tools such as Excel, PowerBI and PowerApps is a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Consultative skills and a customer centric approach
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to identify opportunities to add value, use data to showcase opportunities for improvement, and drive customer focused enhancements to processes and procedures.
- Ability to help to drive clarity when needed.
- Ability to develop presentations that tell a story; ability to appropriately summarize information for peers and senior leadership.
- High performer/doer with a customer centric mindset for work activities existing and new
- Experienced with adaptability and being able to pivot from different tasks to help support the team
- Strong in taking initiative and accountability for work contributions
- Great time management skills and strong ability to manage multiple activities at one time
- Experienced with being able to pick up new processes quickly and pace well.
Other Requirements and Considerations:
- Candidates should review the Bank’s Employee Code of Conduct to ensure compliance with conflict of interest rules and personal investment restrictions.
- Employees who work at and/or visit another Federal Reserve entity or outside business as part of their job duties are required to comply with any onsite safety and health protocols of those organizations (including, but not limited to, requirements to vaccinate or test, mask, social distance, etc.).
- Sponsorship is not available for this role. Selected candidate is subject to special background check procedures.
- Job title and salary offered will be based on the job responsibilities and the individual’s knowledge, skills, and experience as defined in the job qualifications/experience.
- The hiring range for the Procurement Operations Analyst – Intermediate (Analyst – Contracts & Sourcing – Int.) is $69,500 - $86,900, annually.
- Interested candidates are strongly encouraged to apply by January 26, 2024. Afterwards, applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Job CategoryProcurement/Vendor Management
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.