Digital Project Management Intern
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of PhiladelphiaThe Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia is one of the 12 regional Reserve Banks that, together with the Board of Governors in Washington, D.C., make up the Federal Reserve System. It helps formulate and implement monetary policy, supervises banks and bank and savings and loan holding companies, and provides financial services to depository institutions and the federal government. The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia serves eastern and central Pennsylvania, southern New Jersey, and Delaware.
The Strategic Communications and Digital Engagement (SCDE) group of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia is looking for an intern to work with the Project Management team planning, preparing, creating, monitoring, and distributing project documentation and artifacts for projects that support the Bank's digital channels. We offer future business and communications leaders an opportunity to gain hands-on experience at a high-profile organization with a dynamic and growing digital communications function. You will provide tremendous insight into digital project and product management. The project management function is important to keeping high priority digital goals, projects, and products of the Bank on schedule and within budget while aligning with the Bank's strategic direction. You will have a paid internship to run approximately 10 weeks in the summer of 2024. The hourly rate for this position is $21.00 per hour for undergraduate students and $25.00 for graduate students.
- Work with the Strategic Communications & Digital Engagement project management lead to identify, plan, develop, monitor, and report out on project activities.
- Manage and update project documentation.
- Coordinate and document aspects of the project lifecycle including digital product quality assurance, content migration, and project team activities.
- Collaborate with messaging and digital content team to identify and migrate content for a high-priority digital project.
- Creating, refining, and implementing processes around traditional and Agile project management processes.
- Support the project delivery function by analyzing and reporting on data.
- Support the project delivery function by completing ad hoc projects and project related tasks.
- Communicate with internal partners, including subject matter experts, writers, editors, content strategists, designer, and programmers, and business leaders to help partner groups accomplish their goals
- Basic knowledge of online and digital communication channels, including web, email, and social platforms is required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Manage your work, meet deadlines and will ask for help when needed.
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities and project needs.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience in MS Office or equivalent; project management tools (Jira, Basecamp, Workfront, Trello), PowerPoint, is a plus.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia believes that diversity, equity and inclusion among our employees is essential to our success as an organization, and we want to recruit, develop and retain the most accomplished people from a diverse candidate pool. To support a workplace culture of belonging, we offer eight employee resource groups (ERGs) and a 100 percent rating on the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Corporate Equality Index. The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
We have eight employee resource groups (ERGs) to support a diverse workforce. Abilities (supporting disabilities and allies), African Heritage, Asian-Pacific, Freedom (supporting LQBTQ+ and allies), Talent Forward (supporting career growth), Women United, Working Families and Veterans. ERGs are open to all employees.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
All Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia employees must comply with the Bank's ethics rules, which generally prohibit employees, their spouses/domestic partners, and minor children from owning securities, such as stock, of banks or savings associations or their affiliates, such as bank holding companies and savings and loan holding companies. If you or your spouse/domestic partner or minor child own such securities and would not be willing or able to divest them if you accepted an offer of Bank employment, you should raise this issue with the Recruiter for this posting, who can provide you contact information for our ethics officer if necessary. You should review the Bank's Employee Code of Conduct to ensure compliance with conflict of interest rules and personal investment restrictions.
Background investigations and drug testing are required for all new hires as a condition of employment, after the job offer is made. Candidates for positions deemed as "safety sensitive" will also be screened for the presence of marijuana. Employment may not begin until the Bank accepts the results of the background investigation.
All employees will be subject to FBI fingerprint / criminal background and Patriot Act/ Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) watch list checks at least once every five years.
Certain eligibility rules apply. You will provide work authorization to prove their eligibility to work in the United States.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature, level of work and the requirements of this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities associated with this position or the personnel so classified. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of this position, management reserves the right to revise this or any job description at its discretion at any time.
This is not a 100% remote opportunity. You will be available to work on-site in at least a hybrid capacity.
Full Time / Part TimePart time
Regular / TemporaryTemporary
Job Exempt (Yes / No)No
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.