Analyst Intern - Summer 2024
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of Kansas CityChallenging and Rewarding Work | Commitment to Integrity and Service | Leadership Opportunities
Consider a career with an organization focused on promoting a healthy regional and national economy. As an intern, you will directly contribute to the trust and confidence in the nation’s financial system through challenging work assignments and rewarding professional experiences. We focus on personal development and growth and reward high performance with increasingly complex assignments and promotional opportunities.
• Participates in a variety of challenging assignments, similar to those handled by full-time staff.
• Serves as a “consultant” to management by completing projects and preparing recommendations for improving current practices or implementing new programs.
• Conducts diverse projects within the Bank that range from quantitative analytical assignments, such as assisting with budget variances and tracking operating costs, to creative tasks, such as writing or compiling presentations.
• Experiences a high degree of creative input and ownership of the various projects assigned along with seeing first-hand the project review process by upper management.
• Contributes to bank-wide objectives by developing specific target areas and seeing your ideas put to work such as planning a bank-wide event or creating new content for the public website.
Business Solutions Delivery
Customer Relations and Support Office
Human Resources Technology Center
Retail Payments Technology Services
• Undergraduate or graduate students within two years of graduation.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Initiative and leadership skills.
• Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Proficient computer skills in programs including, but not limited to, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Certain eligibility requirements apply.
Please attach a resume. Attaching a cover letter is encouraged, but not required.
Applications will be pre-screened prior to interview selections. You will receive an email notification if you have been selected to interview.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and our YouTube channel - Kansas City Fed.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryTemporary
Job Exempt (Yes / No)No
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.