Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of BostonAs part of the Central Bank of the United States, the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston works to promote sound growth and financial stability in New England and the nation, and to ensure the integrity and efficiency of the country’s financial system. The Bank’s Real Estate Services Group (RESG) contributes to this mission by managing and maintaining the Bank’s real estate and related assets, and providing both Bank staff and prestigious tenant firms with timely, effective, and cost-efficient building services through best business practices and innovative technology. RESG staff run the gamut from building engineers to space designers, project managers to business analysts. We believe our employees are our greatest asset.
This job is eligible for a hybrid schedule with some on-site work expected. The individual is expected to reside in the 1st District unless you were given an exception.
We offer an enviable employee value proposition: in compensation; a comprehensive benefits package; a fully-funded pension plan and a 401k match, as well as tuition reimbursement and free membership in our state-of-the-art onsite fitness facility
This position is responsible for developing and managing compelling, high-quality content for the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston’s digital communications channels to enhance the Bank’s reputation and promote a better public understanding of the organization. This position will work with Corporate Communications staff and other key stakeholders throughout the Bank to develop, refine, and optimize adaptive content for delivery through the Bank’s digital communications channels including web sites, social media, e-mail communications platform, and online video libraries.
- Market Analysis: Researching industry trends and competitors in the in digital market (web, email, social media)
- Planning: Defining clear objectives for digital campaigns aligned with overall business goals.
- Audience Targeting: Identifying and understanding target audiences for digital outreach to help increase the public’s understanding of the Bank.
- Channel Optimization: Manage, optimize and deliver through various digital channels like websites, event platforms, social and email for maximum impact.
- Data Analysis: Utilizing analytics tools to track and evaluate the performance of digital campaigns.
- Content Strategy: Developing and implementing content plans that resonate with the target audience.
- Technology Integration: Incorporating relevant technologies for enhanced digital presence and efficiency.
- Collaboration: Working closely and in partnership with cross-functional teams including teammates, business stakeholders and IT
- Adaptation: Staying informed about emerging digital trends and adjusting strategies accordingly.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- This position is not required to directly supervise others.
Knowledge & Expertise
- Knowledge or experience normally acquired through, or equivalent to, the completion of a Bachelor’s degree in digital strategy, marketing or similar discipline and a minimum of 4-6 years work experience.
- Proven ability to create and adapt content for a variety of digital channels, including social media. Strong understanding of content marketing principles.
- Strong knowledge of and experience using content management systems, including social media CMSs. Ability to track, analyze, report and present on data related to content; proven ability to adjust content development and dissemination based on these findings.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills.
- Exemplary customer relationship skills.
- Solid understanding of IT application development, operations, and other services typically provided by a central IT organization.
- Broad understanding of capabilities involved in user experience design and visual design disciplines
- Excellent writing, presentation communication skills, including experience developing and promoting content for the web.
- Ability to work independently and proactively, handle multiple requests/projects simultaneously, and work in a fast-paced environment.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.