Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
CompanyFederal Reserve Bank of DallasWe are dedicated to serving the public by promoting a strong financial system and a healthy economy for all. These efforts take a team of dedicated individuals doing many different jobs. Together we’re creating a workplace where talented people can thrive, and we welcome your unique background and perspective to help present the best possible solutions for our partners.
About the Role:
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is looking for a Senior Network Engineer who will be responsible for installation, maintenance, and technical support on network equipment.
- Perform move/add/changes for network and telecommunications end user devices in accordance with National IT and/or district standards, policies, and procedures.
- Participates in network and telecommunications activities related to quality assurance, change control, problem management, and contingency planning. Creates, manages, and updates procedures for operations and administrative activities that result in optimal delivery of services.
- Administers, maintains, and troubleshoots network and telecommunications equipment, systems, and/or configurations in accordance with National IT and/or district standards, policies, and procedures.
- Gathers and reviews customer requirements for changes to existing services or to define needs for new services.
- Acts as a liaison and provides third-level support to communications, technical, and applications support teams at the district and/or system level. May lead or participate on District/System workgroups.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field. Equivalent education and/or experience may be substituted.
- A+ Certification is preferred.
- CCNA is a plus, but not required.
- ITIL Certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of network routing protocols.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain network circuits.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Equivalent education and / or experience may be substituted.
Our total rewards program offers benefits that are the best fit for you at every stage of your career:
- Comprehensive healthcare options (Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401K match, and a fully funded pension plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and volunteer hours; flexible work environment
- Generously subsidized public transportation and free parking
- Annual tuition reimbursement
- Professional development programs, training and conferences
- And more…
This position may be filled at various levels based on candidate's qualifications as determined by the department.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S and the role is not available for sponsorship.
This role allows for the employee to work in a hybrid manner with some work conducted onsite at the Federal Reserve work location and some work conducted remotely. Specific schedule details will be discussed during the recruitment process.
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that believes in the diversity of our people, ideas and experiences, and we are committed to building an inclusive culture that represents the communities we serve.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please notify your Talent Acquisition Consultant.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Regular / TemporaryRegular
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
Work ShiftFirst (United States of America)
The Federal Reserve Banks believe that diversity and inclusion among our employees is critical to our success as an organization, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. The Federal Reserve Banks are committed to equal employment opportunity for employees and job applicants in compliance with applicable law and to an environment where employees are valued for their differences.