Business Development Representative - BDR
Sales Development Representative-Corpay
Corpay is a worldwide comprehensive payments provider for businesses. Our full suite of solutions—ranging from corporate payment cards to domestic and international payment automation—empowers companies to potentially reduce their entire payment automation process to a single payment per cycle, with reduced risk and minimal reconciliation effort. Our card and payment automation solutions provide efficiencies and cost-savings, while our cross-border payments and currency risk management solutions enable you to recognize success across the globe.
The Sales Development Representative is responsible for providing quality prospects to our national sales teams. As an SDR you will be responsible for prospecting and cold calling into targeted markets (100+ phone calls per day), coordinating with Marketing in lead generation efforts and qualifying prospective customers for Sales VPs. In addition, the SDR will manage and nurture opportunities to ensure their progression through the sales funnel. This position requires a self-driven individual with exceptional, professional communication skills.
Duties and responsibilities
- Generate qualified leads through:
- Making 100+ calls per day to build and manage lead development pipeline across all markets
- Prospect into multiple organizations via cold-calling, networking, e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Corpay’s offering and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle
- Proactively continue company product and competitive product and market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and marketing information
·Research prospective accounts to understand needs, build target lists, and develop effective emails and scripts.
·Schedule introductions/ meetings for Sales, assign leads, and ensure timely follow up.
·Maintain Salesforce records by continuously logging prospecting activities, adding new contacts, and updating account information with useful account intelligence.
·Deliver consistent activity to achieve monthly and quarterly goals and objectives.
·Bachelor's degree preferred
·2 years’ business experience
·Ability to understand and successfully promote Corpay’s offerings and solutions
·Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
·Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
·Intermediate skills in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
·Ability to converse with and influence a variety of organizations and decision makers
·Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing
·Self-Motivated and able to work independently from a home office
·Solid understanding of social media and networking tools like LinkedIn and industry/trade associations
·Effective time and sales territory management experience
·Strong Business Acumen
·Experience and passion for selling in the SMB / SME space
·Personal and Professional Confidence
Compensation and Benefits:
·Competitive base salary
·Home Office Allowances
·Employee benefit plan
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Hourly