Crew Accommodations Agent
Crew Accommodations Agent
The Crew Accommodations Coordinator is responsible for using the Hotel and Transportation System (HTS) to book accommodations and transportation for Delta crew members. The Crew Accommodations Coordinator will coordinate with pilots, flight attendants, and crew tracking desks to resolve issues. This position will also be responsible for communicating effectively to resolve problems with vendors and crew members. They will need to work under pressure during major operational events to ensure crew members are placed in rooms in a timely manner to avoid crew rest delays or cancellations.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
· Book hotel accommodations for Delta flight attendants, pilots, charter crews, adhoc crews, DL project line pilots, and DL DGS pilot instructors.
· Handle last minute emergency moves of crews.
· Serve as back up to Delta Air Lines Corporate Travel Services (CTS).
· Soft site cities where Delta does not have a contract hotel, update crew rotations accordingly, make transportation arrangements, if required, and negotiate commissions for Travelliance.
· Make payments to Delta non-contract hotels as requested from CTS.
· Reconcile credit card accounts on a weekly basis.
· Work closely with crew tracking and other groups relevant to operational needs that may affect crews and passengers.
· Other duties may be assigned.
· Familiarity with soft siting, maintaining a thorough knowledge of market and contractual needs.
· Possess a general understanding of HTS and OSS.
· Be able to solve problems with customers that are critical to Delta’s success in on time and completion factor.
· Have a thorough knowledge of StormX and handling requirements of all airlines requesting rooms.
· Understand Delta hotel functionality for distressed passengers and crews.
· Previous reconciliation experience.
· Strong writing, communication, and negotiation skills.
· Ability to apply and analyze data, while making corrections as necessary.
· Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
· Ability to work independently and as a contributing team member.
· Ability to adapt quickly to technology changes, and union or non-union crew rules.
· Excellent PC skills.
· Available to work shift work and willingness to work long hours during irregular operations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or GED Certificate is required. Some college education is preferred but not required. Some customer service or call center experience is preferred but not required.
Possess the ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure and software manuals and work instructions.
Possess the ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Possess the ability to speak and communicate well with others.
Possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Possess the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
Possess the ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
Other Skills and Abilities:
Individual must be familiar with current software packages such as MS Office.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
No requirement for this position.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If the employee needs a reasonable accommodation, he/she should notify Human Resources.
Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. The position may require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder height or below the waist and lifting as required filing documents or storing materials throughout the work day. Proper lifting techniques are required. The position may include lifting up to 25 pounds for files on occasion.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting, and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Atlanta, GA, USA