Call Center Operations Agent
Call Center Operations Agent
TA Connections, the leader in Hotel Accommodations & Logistic for airlines and cruise lines is currently hiring and has an immediate opening. This is your chance to join a fast-paced employee driven company. This is a shift job working five days per week that include weekends. Currently hiring for 3p-11:30p and 11p-7:30a EST.
The Hotel & Travel Consultant is responsible for the timely and efficient handling of inbound inquiries, to source hotel and transportation needs of clients and their passengers. The Hotel & Travel Consultant will support the OCC team and associated clients with a variety of different issues system related in an efficient and timely manner by taking ownership of each case from beginning to end. In addition, the Hotel & Travel Consultant will liaison with other departments to ensure a swift and consistent problem resolution.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Passionate about customer service and must have relevant work experience
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities under pressures and challenging interactions in a high-volume, fast-paced, and target-based environment
- Ability to work in a call center / service desk environment
- Excellent mental capacity to make quick, smart, and rational decisions using common sense and positive attitude
- Effective communication skills and great listening skills
- Commitment to continuous improvements, changes and has a willingness to learn
- Thinks creativity and strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent negotiations skills using different channels and methods of communications (phone or email)
- Powerful verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow complex and dynamic Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ability to manage and provide feedback to all types of individuals
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficiency with SABRE (preferred)
- Hours of Work: you will be required to work a basic 40 hours per week. This will include the requirement to work nights, weekends and public holidays according to the roster of work needed to meet the requirements of the business.
- High School Diploma or higher qualification is required with one years' experience of hotel/travel industry experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication in English is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Share Point, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software
- Must be available to work 3-11:30pm and five days per week including weekends
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Service
- Pay Type Hourly
- Las Vegas, NV, USA