eCommerce Client Success Coordinator
eCommerce Client Success Coordinator - Louisville
Stored Value Solutions (SVS), a subsidiary of FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc., is a world leader in gift cards whose mission is to increase the value and impact of our clients' gift card programs. We are a pioneer in the industry with 25+ years of experience and originate processing in more than 50 countries and more than 45 currencies. SVS serves more than 25% of the top 250 Global Retailers and 35 of the Top 100 US Retailers.
SVS is focused exclusively on discovering and delivering better ways for retailers and restaurants to maximize revenue from their stored value programs. Our continued investment in people, technology, operations, and new products directly benefits our clients by delivering the latest technology, the highest level of service, and the most effective ways to engage and delight consumers across multiple channels.
SVS eCommerce Solution branded as Buyatab, is a FinTech maverick, a leading supplier of advanced online gift card infrastructure, technology, and marketing services for leading brands. Working with some of the world’s leading brands (including Four Seasons, Fairmont, Whole Foods Market, Lowes), we are recognized for our solution and design flexibility, focus on client brand standards, high-quality customer support, and fraud protection guarantee. As a result, our clients are positioned to grow their gift card business, enhance their brands, gain a competitive edge, and leverage the rapid growth in mobile device use.
What does an eCommerce Client Success Coordinator do?
As a CSC, you will be responsible for implementing some of the world’s most famous retail and restaurant brands onto our proprietary eCommerce platform. You will learn how to ensure predictable, consistent, and successful project delivery through effective project initiation, planning, and execution of large and medium sized brands. Your volume of implementation projects is a direct result of our Senior Sales team and other client facing team members who are in the marketplace presenting our solutions. You will partner with internal key business stakeholders, managers, and members of the Executive Leadership team. For this role, great communication and partnership skills are a must.
Post implementation and launch you will retain the relationship with the Client and act as their eCommerce primary point of contact. By fostering a trusting relationship and being aware of the clients KPI’s they will depend on you to bring suggestions so that they are successful. You will have the opportunity to earn incentives by adding new products, develop promotions and participate in the contract renewal process. You will conduct regularly scheduled calls, presentations and/or on-site client visits to review business performance including training and education.
Key Characteristics of a Client Success Coordinator
-Entrepreneurial mindset,self-starter with outstanding interpersonal skills
-Fluent in online customer journey experiences with an aptitude for sales and marketing
-Willingness to learn, take on additional responsibilities as needed and have a desire to build a career with SVS & Buyatab
-Experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Teams, Zoom, Slack and other wiki type information sources
-Technical aptitude, solid analytical skills, with a strong attention to detail
-Keen business acumen with the communication skills that can adapt to different levels within the organization
-Ability to handle difficult situations and communicate sensitive information to clients in a positive manner
-Ability to prioritize effectively
What you can expect from us
- An ongoing source of new clients generated by Outside Sales, Client Development Executives and Account Executives
- Base salary plus a compensation plan tied to both successful Implementations and upsells
- Onboarding and training- 3 months, shadowing process
- Support from your teammates, Manager and Senior Vice President
- Flexible work schedule with 2-3 remote days
- Opportunity to travel 10%-20%, primarily in the US or to our Vancouver Canada office
How to stand out
-Willingness to adhere to a fixed weekly schedule with daily flexibility crossing multiple time zones to eventually support clients in Europe and US. This role will work with our Client Success team in Vancouver, British Columbia.
oMonday and Thursday: 8:00AM-5:00PM - Louisville office
oTuesday and Wednesday: 11:00AM -7:00PM - Remote
oFriday: 8:00AM-5:00PM - Remote
-Bilingual (preferred, not necessary)
oFrench or German
-Bachelor’s degree in business, Arts or similar
-Experience in SaaS environment
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Account Management
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Travel Required Yes