What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire an Architect II.
How We Work
As an Architect II, you will be expected to work in a remote environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Company-issued equipment
- Monthly home internet stipend
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Implementing best practices for code management, testing, and deployment.
- Designing and implementing integration solutions using Mulesoft to connect different systems, applications, and data sources.
- Designing and implementing continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines to automate the software development process.
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and tools to continuously improve the integration process.
- Collaborating with security teams to ensure the security of the Mulesoft integrations.
- Building and maintain cloud infrastructure using tools such as AWS, Cloudhub.
- Developing and implementing monitoring and logging solutions to ensure the availability and performance of applications.
Qualifications & Skills
- BS in Computer Engineering
- 2 years of experience
- Experience developing in PHP web applications via LAMP architecture
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family IT
- Job Function Architecture
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee