People Operations Partner
People Operations Partner
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a People Operations Partner within our Payments division. This position falls under our Corporate Payments line of business and is located in Brentwood, TN. This position is The People Operations Partner role partners with the Strategy Partner & Talent Acquisition Partner in their assigned territory to provide expertise in the areas of employee relations, investigations, and compliance. This position executes FLEETCOR’s human resources’ strategy to support the company business strategy and values.
How We Work
As a People Operations Partner, you will be expected to work in a Hybrid environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned work office/full, home office set up.
- Company-issued equipment.
- Formal, hands-on training.
- Monthly home internet stipend.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Serve as a labor relations/employee relations resource and provide insight regarding new company policies, procedures, programs and activities
- Conducts investigations, prepares investigative reports and makes recommendations to resolve employee issues based on policy, past practice and legal justifications.
- Conducts exit interviews and make recommendations based on trends or notable comments for advising management for improvement
- Ensures thorough understanding of company policies by conducting new employee orientations and follow-up sessions; assist management team with follow up questions related to company policies and procedures.
- Assist in the day to day administrative processes, including reporting related to FMLA maintenance and time management processes.
- Conduct staffing/turnover reporting to include tracking of offer letters, new hire process flow and scheduled orientation dates.
- Identifies internal talent and partners with hiring manager and Talent Acquisition Partner to fill open roles.
- Advises leaders on employee relations investigations, disciplinary action, and terminations.
- Consults with and advises managers and employees with regard to employee relations issues including investigation and problem resolution, disciplinary action and termination.
- Advises managers and employees concerning compensation, benefits, and employee services as well as provide training in accordance with policies, procedures and practices.
- Interprets and executes company policies, procedures and practices to ensure compliance with government laws and regulations.
- Acts as key business partner focused on establishing, maintaining and developing an environment to promote positive employee relations and successful business practices.
- Participates as a strategic business partner to management team in the design, implementation and evaluation of multi-functional solutions to business problems.
- Assists with other tasks or special projects as assigned by manager
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Human Resource, Business Administration, or related field
- PHR or SHRM-CP, AIRS certifications preferred
- 2-5 years of human resources operations experience
- Thorough knowledge of human resource principles and best practices
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; delivers messages in a clear, concise manner
- Proficient in HCM systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), MS Project preferred
Benefits & Perks
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Job Family Human Resources
- Job Function Human Resources
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee