Production Support Engineer
Production Support Engineer
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Production Support within our division Corpay. This position is located is remote. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the advanced technical aspects of Responding and assistance with general inquiries relating to applications associated with Production Support and resolve assigned Service Now Incidents.
How We Work
As a Production Support, you will be expected to work in a hybrid environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Company-issued equipment remote access
- Formal, hands-on training
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Support NVOICEPAY implement technical solutions
- Resolve time sensitive customer technical issues.
- Use Azure for reporting and monitoring
- Work with the team of Production Support Engineer to provide technical support for Corpay Payables’ proprietary systems
- Investigate issues with and potentially make changes to .net applications and services
- Perform database queries using SQL
- Monitor the production support request queue and prioritize accordingly
- Understanding of the deployment cycle
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments to deliver prompt and informative responses
- Work with internal and external customers as well as other internal stakeholders, to fully leverage the capabilities of the organization to satisfy our customers.
- Investigating logs and other error handling tools
- Investigating and problem-solving application and/or service issues
- Managing and prioritizing the support request queue
- Reporting recurrent issues and suggesting improvements
- Querying the databases using SQL
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor degree
- 4+ years of experience in an environment delivering technical support via email or zoom.
- Communication Skills
- Remain engage with the team
- Positive Attitude
- Willing to Learn
- Have familiarity with NVoicePay – Admin Tool
- Have well-developed diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Have experience with database systems (i.e. SQL)
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.comor following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee