Director, Product Management
Director, Product Management
How We Work
- Available workspace in Brentwood TN, Beaverton OR orAtlanta GA office .
- Company-issued equipment.
- Formal, hands-on training.
Monthly home internet stipend.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Provide leadership and guidance to the product delivery team, ensuring effective implementation of Agile methodologies and customer testing to achieve continuous improvement and alignment with business needs.
- Oversee the translation of product roadmap features into comprehensive product requirements, collaborating closely with product managers to ensure clarity and accuracy.
- Manage the product backlog, making strategic decisions to prioritize features and enhancements based on input from stakeholders and market insights.
- Lead strategic innovation efforts, working closely with cross-functional teams to identify customer pain points, develop new capabilities, and drive revenue growth.
- Forge strong partnerships with multiple lines of business and supporting departments to define and enhance the self-service user experience, cross-selling strategies, customer support, and monitoring mechanisms.
- Guide the product functional design process by leveraging your deep understanding of user behaviors, needs, and technological possibilities.
- Act as a key participant in
- Oversee the product release processes and Scrum ceremonies, fostering collaboration within the scrum team and aligning activities with overall product goals., ensuring efficient timelines.
- Collaborate closely with fellow Product team leaders to frame and address cross-product strategic questions, driving impactful projects and initiatives.
- Manage and mentor project teams, facilitating effective problem-solving, and fostering collaboration across various internal stakeholders.
- Drive the expansion and strengthening of the FLEETCOR brand across relevant touchpoints and guide the diversification of the product range based on insights gathered from customer interactions and market trends.
- Conduct thorough market, customer, and competitor analyses, utilizing the insights to guide enhancements to core offerings and the introduction of new concepts. Drive organizational responsiveness to evolving customer requirements.
- Develop and demonstrate a high level of expertise in all FLEETCOR products, serving as an industry thought leader and staying current with market dynamics and customer preferences.
- 15+ years of progressive experience in Product, Marketing, or Sales Enablement, with a significant portion at leadership or managerial levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing, economics, or a quantitative discipline, with a proven track record of exceptional academic achievement.
- Demonstrated success in leading cross-functional teams and managing complex projects with autonomy and accountability, encompassing aspects such as timelines, tasks, teams, and group dynamics.
- Expertise in data-driven decision-making, with advanced analytical skills to extract actionable insights from data and drive strategic initiatives.
- Exceptional written, verbal, and presentation communication skills, with the ability to convey complex ideas effectively to various stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, with the ability to leverage these tools for data analysis, reporting, and presentations.
- Experience with advanced project management tools, such as Microsoft Project, Wrike, or equivalent platforms, to effectively plan, monitor, and execute projects at scale.
- Familiarity with CRM systems, such as Salesforce.com or Microsoft Dynamics CRM, to understand and leverage customer data for strategic decision-making (experience a plus, but not required).
- In-depth knowledge of the Financial Services, credit card, or payments industry, providing insights into industry trends, customer behaviors, and competitive dynamics (experience a plus, but not required).
- Proven ability to drive innovation through strategic thinking, customer-centric solutions, and a track record of introducing new capabilities that address customer needs and drive revenue growth.
- Leadership skills that foster collaboration, inspire teams, and drive performance in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Managers
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee