Director - Sales Reporting and Analytics
Director, Sales Reporting & Analytics
The Director, Sales Reporting & Analytics leads the team that delivers sales reporting and analytical insights across the North America Fuels (NAF) business unit of FLEETCOR. This role leads NAF sales budgeting, planning & reporting, and will design/implement a sales data management strategy to create seamless reporting for sales insights and decision-making. The Director is responsible for monitoring various sales initiatives and performance on a regular basis and developing insights to maximize sales performance and revenue. The successful candidate will have a combination of technical ability in development of reporting and analytics, as well as the ability to tell a compelling story and drive insights up to the executive level. The Director also leverages sales performance and KPI data to develop the annual sales plan and regular refreshes of the plan. In addition, the individual in this role leads a team and collaborates with cross-functional teams including marketing, revenue, risk, and IT to carry forward business initiatives.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create cohesive sales reporting and analytics strategy across North America Fuels business, including data management strategy, sales measurement methodologies, and dynamic reporting suites
- Develop annual sales planning / budgeting models based on performance and future sales expectations
- Automate and improve existing reporting to business stakeholders, sales teams, and corporate leadership
- Monitor sales performance on regular basis through key performance metrics, reports, and models for multiple sales channels
- Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis around various business subject matter, provide valuable data driven insight to facilitate business decision making
- Provide support on Salesforce.com usage and data integration / ETL processes
- Lead team of data analysts and sales ops analysts in the development of various sales insights reports as well as data management strategies
- Identify business model improvement opportunities and actionable strategic initiatives through robust analytics, work independently and within the team to implement the initiatives
- 7-10 years experience in an data analytics and/or sales operations leadership role, preferably in financial services
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
- Master/MBA a plus
- Consulting experience is a preferred
- Demonstrated ability to take complex data and synthesize into actionable insights
- Ability to present analysis and reports to senior level leadership
- Prior experience extracting, analyzing, and reporting on complex sales data required
- Sales leadership
- Marketing operations
- Marketing leadership
- Corporate Finance
- Product management
- LOB Finance
- Human resources
- Process oriented
- Project management
- Experience managing a direct team and matrixed organization
- Ability to navigate culture and politics across multiple functions
- Ability to translate business objectives to sales goals and measurements
- Strong communicator
· Excellent computer skills, including MS Excel, SQL, Tableau, Alteryx / ETL experience, Salesforce.com
· Ability to solve business problems leveraging large amount of data, perform analysis using various methods/models
- Independent worker
- Highly organized
- Analytical thinker
- Goal oriented
- Comfortable working under pressure
- Comfortable working with senior leaders
- Sales process
- Reporting/analytics, both sales-specific and shared with marketing
- Organizational development
- Sales metrics
- Sales applications/tools, particularly SFA, ICM
- Finance (e.g., accounting rules for revenue recognition, payment of commissions
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Managers
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee