Inbound Sales Representative
Inbound Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative – Outbound
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire an Inside Sales Representative within our Fleet division. This position falls under our Fuel line of business and is located in Brentwood, TN. In this role, you will effectively and efficiently provide sales and account management for our suite of products to commercial fleets. You will be responsible for soliciting new business via our new, state-of-the-art sales call center. You will report directly to the Inside Sales Manager and regularly collaborate with Fleet inside sales and field sales team.
How We Work
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be expected to work in a hybrid environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in home office
- Company-issued equipment
- Formal, hands-on training
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing new prospects through effective cold calling, networking and referrals
- Proactively calling on prospective clients to market and sell our suite of card products
- Having strong closing skills
- Having the ability to work in Salesforce.com
- Being personally committed to achieving sales targets
Qualifications & Skills
- 3+ years of proven inside sales experience (both inbound and outbound calling)
- Industry experience in B2B sales or credit card space is a strong plus
- Intermediate skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com and Webex
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This salary range is provided for locations which require such disclosure. Where a position or applicant may fall in a particular wage range varies depending on a number of factors, including but not limited to skill sets, experience, training, licensure and certifications (if applicable), and other business and organization needs. The disclosed range has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic markets. At FLEETCOR, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role, and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. An estimate of the minimum and maximum salary range is 18.27/hour.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Sales
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Employee