1st Line Helpdesk Operative
Your roleResponsible for providing advice and guidance, by way of telephone support, to customers of the 1link services.
What you'll be doing
About the role and what you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for providing instructions and general guidance to customers for best use, queries and difficulties that they may have in the use of the services.
This role will also have some responsibility for dealing with financial queries relating to customer’s accounts.
- Understand all system features and be familiar with key system benefits
- Receiving inbound calls and emails from customers and assist them with any queries and difficulties they are experiencing.
- Taking users of the products through the key journeys and provide assistance where necessary.
- Be familiar with the Network Support Procedures and ensure these procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Record calls on the Central Business Administration System and be familiar with fault prioritisation categories.
- Escalate to second line support those reported issues that cannot be dealt with by you or other members of the Network Support team
- Provide customers with updates to faults they have reported to you, and that you own, in a timely and agreed manner.
- Proactively advise customers of known problems that are likely to affect them.
- Assist account related financial based queries to conclusion and process any actions that sit behind this.
- Maintain and update customer contact details, should you be notified of any changes during a call.
- Process registration forms received from new customers of the service in accordance with established procedure, and to confirm to them their login details.
- Provide cover for down time service desk and service booking chasing as required.
- Provide support to the call centre operative team and generate key business reports.
- Understand the features of the complete product range and be familiar with the key system benefits.
- Communicate effectively with other departments in the business.
- Comply with company policies and procedures including those related to health & safety.
- Carry out additional tasks as directed from time to time.
Nice to have
- Ideally an understanding of the 1link products and services
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong PC Skills, proficient in word and excel.
FLEETCOR is a global technology organisation that is leading the future of commercial payments with a culture of innovation that drives us to constantly create new and better ways to pay. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. Millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting by an independent supplier (Experian). This is in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. We do this to meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture among our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. We seek to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV's from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.