2nd Line Support Helpdesk
Your roleYou will be joining epyx ltd, a leading and innovative software solutions business.
epyx drives the fleet automotive industry forward with technology solutions enabling the procurement, servicing, repair, hire and sale of more than five million vehicles a year, totalling over £2bn worth of transactions.
Our ecosystem brings manufacturers, contract hire, leasing companies, repair and service networks together through rapid-fulfilment e-commerce and authorisation systems.
Based in the UK head office near the NEC in Birmingham. As a Software/Product Support Analyst, you will encounter a diverse role that will require you to become a business expert in everything within the software application.
What you'll be doing
Key Responsibilities include:
- Providing expert advice, problem solving and support to new and existing customers using the business software applications
- Management of software incidents and tickets, including replicating and documenting the incidents
- Manage, facilitate and liaise between the application users and development/technical IT teams.
- Working as a member of an agile sprint team, responsible for unit, regression and user acceptance testing against new and existing features, as well as actively support new software releases.
- Working with new and existing customers to understand their requirements for the solutions and the best configuration for these requirements.
- You may be required to provide virtual or onsite user training and support for both new and existing customers, including working with a project manager on the implementation strategies/setup.
- Ideal candidate would have previous experience in QA/UAT testing or supporting software solutions (2nd or 3rd line queries).
- Any exposure to tools such as JIRA/Slack/SQL studio would be advantageous, but not essential.
epyx (part of the FLEETCOR group of companies) specialises in creating technology for the automotive sector. Dynamic initiatives delivered through the 1link portfolio of platforms that empower customers to manage all of the activities involved in sourcing, e-procurement and transaction processing for the automotive sector.
Our work is considered to be at the forefront and the recognised standards for the automotive sector, providing massive reductions in administration and increasing processing accuracy, thereby pushing down costs and raising service standards. We optimise e-commerce technology to allow unprecedented levels of control over the essential areas of fleet activity, providing you with the tools to keep your employees, goods and services on the road in the most efficient possible way.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting, which is conducted by a third party supplier (Experian). The pre-employment vetting checks are carried out in accordance with FLEETCOR’s Resourcing Policy and include (but are not limited to) employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. These pre-employment vetting checks are required to meet our legal and/or regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture amongst our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. Our aim is to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
FLEETCOR is a global technology organisation that is leading the future of commercial payments with a culture of innovation that drives us to constantly create new and better ways to pay. Our specialized payment solutions help businesses control, simplify, and secure payment for fuel, general payables, toll and lodging expenses. Millions of people in over 80 countries around the world use our solutions for their payments.
All offers of employment made by FLEETCOR (and its subsidiary companies) are subject to the successful completion of satisfactory pre-employment vetting by an independent supplier (Experian). This is in accordance with FLEETCOR's Resourcing Policy and include employment referencing, identity, adverse financial, criminal and sanctions list checks. We do this to meet our legal and regulatory requirements.
FLEETCOR is dedicated to encouraging a supportive and inclusive culture among our employees. It is within our best interest to promote diversity and eliminate discrimination in the workplace. We seek to ensure that all employees and job applicants are given equal opportunities.
Notice to Agency and Search Firm Representatives: FLEETCOR will not accept unsolicited CV's from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting. Resumes submitted to any FLEETCOR employee by a third party agency and/or search firm without a valid written & signed search agreement, will become the sole property of FLEETCOR. No fee will be paid if a candidate is hired for this position as a result of an unsolicited agency or search firm referral. Thank you.