Director, Implementations - Full AP
The Director of Implementation Services is responsible for the customer onboarding process and associated Implementation teams that implement the Corpay Full AP solution set. This position works closely with all teams associated with customer set-up, satisfaction, and success, and leads enhancements to relevant operational flows. It requires a deep understanding of customer and partner needs, process & technology, experience in a professional service function, and adaptability. This position requires exceptional written and verbal communication skills, highly professional interactions and a deep product knowledge. A high-level of proactive problem solving, ability to monitor and analyze qualitative and quantitative data, decisiveness and follow through are required.
This role reports to Director of Technical & Channel Implementations. Domestic US travel might be required.
- Lead, manage, and mentor Managers of Implementation to maximize their individual potential and professional growth as well as ability to function as effective leaders of their teams
- Formulate and implement long- and short-range plans, policies and documentation to support consistent customer onboarding experience and adoption of products that include focus on scale and productivity
- Design and evaluate implementation workflow ensuring timely and accurate boarding process and satisfaction of our customers. Update processes related to customer implementation and customer success including tools, policy and procedures to ensure high customer satisfaction
- Oversee customer handoff, partnerships and synergies in all areas that affect customer onboarding and success. Drive better customer experience with a cohesive strategy, area actions, handoffs and collaborative approach to best customer results.
- Benchmark, analyze, report and make recommendations for the growth of Corpay’s customer onboarding operations, services and systems.
- Review customer onboarding and activity reports, team metrics and other performance data to measure goal achievement or to identify areas needing program improvement.
- Work closely with engineering and other operations departments to ensure project and customer success for each implementation.
- Partner with the Engineering Department to drive enhancements to new customer experience and by suggesting solutions, updates and fixes; partner with Sales to ensure messaging and handoffs; and partner with Operations teams and Customer Success to ensure ongoing positive customer experience.
- Build excellent working relationships with all key business leaders, colleagues, and broader team.
- Perform miscellaneous projects and duties as assigned.
- Leadership: Ability to effectively engage, influence and motivate a team through positive example, development and communication. The ability to delegate responsibility and work to others and coach them to develop their capabilities, provide feedback, share information, manage performance, set goals, motivate team and address performance problems.
- People Resources & Staff Development: Deep knowledge (and effective use of) principles and procedures for recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, employment relations and negotiation, and HR information systems. Scheduling events, programs, and activities, as well as the work of others. Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others. Identifying the developmental needs of others and coaching, mentoring, or otherwise helping others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Idea Fluency and Originality/ Problem Solving: Exceptional problem-solving skills, with ability to identify and drive win-win solutions. The ability to come up with a number of ideas about a topic. The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions. The ability to come up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to develop creative ways to solve a problem. Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions. Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and talking to others to convey information effectively. The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand. Demonstrated success in building strategic customer relationships. Customer and Personal Service
- Sales & Marketing: Ability to multitask and work in a deadline-driven, time-sensitive environment. Demonstrated, proven success and commitment to cold calling, prospecting and closing customers. Ability to build pipeline through partnerships, sales development team and own prospecting efforts Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques and sales control systems. Persuading others to change their minds or behavior. Bringing others together and trying to reconcile differences. Relationship building, including established contacts and relationships with potential customers in key markets, and maintaining those relationships over time.S
- Business Accumen and Strategy: Applicable understanding of how business goals and objectives are achieved. Use of sound business judgement in making recommendations and decisions. Ability to predict outcomes from both customer and competitive perspectives.
- Administration and Management Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources. Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions. Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one. Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action. Detail oriented, analytical and excellent organization skills.
- Technology: Knowledge of computer hardware and software, including applications and data driven tools. Ability to learn Nvoicepay’s systems and software. Use of database products, CRM software (Salesforce), ticketing software (Zendesk), fax and phone systems.
- Critical Thinking and Persuasion: Using logic and reasoning to recognize details of situations, identify solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems. Persuading others to change their minds or behavior or to try new approaches. The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense. The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Writing: Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience. The ability to communicate information and ideas and understand how ideas are presented in writing.
People and inclusion: Always striving to drive our business forward by positive and direct communication, collaboration, respect, acceptance and professionalism. Understanding how to give and receive feedback, manage conflict positively and work productively with others to solve problems.
- Advanced computer skills, and advanced level of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Advanced experience with CRM or ticketing software
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field, or a combination of education and work experience.
- 7+ years of progressive and strategic account or business management experience in a highly technical organization with experience in support, sales, product, and customer success. Specific experience in developing and managing process, customer relationships and driving customer success.
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family Managers
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Beaverton, OR, USA
- Brentwood, TN, USA