What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Software Engineer within our CORPAY division. This position falls under our payments line of business and is located in Nashville, TN. The Software Engineer is responsible for implementing cloud-based desktop, web, and service applications with Microsoft’s Windows Azure Cloud Computing Technology. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of the Microsoft.NET technology stack, be a self-motivated, technically adept team player. It is important that they be a creative, solutions-based programmer with strong communication, collaboration and development skills who takes great pride in their work.
How We Work
As a Software Engineer you will be expected to work in a hybrid environment reporting to our office located in Beaverton, OR. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in office set up
- Company-issued equipment
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Experience with .Net Core, Web API, and Hosted Services.
- Experience with Azure: Service Bus, Cosmos DB, Functions
- Experience with Git and use of GitFlow or GitLabFlow
- Experience with Azure Devops, knowledge of Pipelines
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Payment, Financial, or Accounting industry experience
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of web architectural and design patterns
- Solid working knowledge of current programming technologies including object-oriented analysis and design practices (object modeling, use cases, activity diagrams, and UML).
- Experience using any modern web frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, etc) to build performant, responsive applications
- Experience with cloud-native telemetry tools such as Datadog, Dynatrace, or New Relic
Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years of .NET C# development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent skills in C#, ASP.NET, Microsoft .NET Frameworks
- Experience working with MS SQL Server, Azure, and Azure Storage or comparable technologies
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), and ability to effectively work within a team
- Requires strong technical, people, and solution-evaluation skills and knowledge of security best practices.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hire
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
Our Company & Purpose
FLEETCOR is a global leader in business payments, laser focused on developing smarter ways for businesses to pay their expenses. Since 2000, FLEETCOR has developed innovative digital solutions that help businesses better track, manage, and pay their expenses. Today, FLEETCOR is an S&P 500 company with hundreds of thousands of customers using our products in over 100 countries. Companies of all sizes, industries and geographies rely on our product portfolio to manage spending more quickly, efficiently and securely than ever before.
We embrace a culture grounded in five key values: integrity, collaboration, innovation, execution and people. These values offer you the opportunity to ‘thrive & grow’ through career development, volunteer, community, and wellness initiatives. This allows you to create a balance between professional goals and personal achievement.
FLEETCOR is also committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, equality, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” as FLEETCOR and its more than 8,000 employees continue to shape the future of global payments. Learn more by visiting www.FLEETCOR.com or following FLEETCOR on LinkedIn.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Employee