Stored Value Solutions (SVS), a subsidiary of FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc., is a world leader in gift cards whose mission is to increase the value and impact of our clients' gift card programs. We are a pioneer in the industry with 25+ years of experience and originate processing in more than 50 countries and more than 45 currencies. SVS serves more than 25% of the top 250 Global Retailers and 35 of the Top 100 US Retailers.
SVS is focused exclusively on discovering and delivering better ways for retailers and restaurants to maximize revenue from their stored value programs. Our continued investment in people, technology, operations, and new products directly benefits our clients by delivering the latest technology, the highest level of service, and the most effective ways to engage and delight consumers across multiple channels.
We never stop trying to find ways to make stored value more attractive, more fun, more engaging, easier to buy, easier to use, more rewarding to give, and more iron-clad when it comes to preventing fraud. In fact, over the past 5 years, we have invested millions of dollars in new solutions for our clients. Our chief focus in these investments has been in the areas that have the greatest impact on our clients: Our Technology, Our Analytics, Our Fraud Prevention Solutions, and – most importantly – Our People.
The Network Operations Center Associate is responsible for the support of the corporate production WAN/LAN infrastructure. The primary objective is to resolve network production issues in a timely and professional manner. The secondary objective is to understand and assist in the day-to-day computer operations when and where needed.
Shift Details: Shift is dayshift on a biweekly revolving schedule:
1st week = Tuesday 6a-6p, Wednesday 6a-12p, Saturday 6a-6p, Sunday 6a-6p
2nd week = Monday 6a-6p, Wednesday 12p-6p, Thursday 6a-6p, Friday 6a-6p
24/7/365 Data Center. Position requires extensive interaction with both internal and external customers and requires the ability to multitask and manage multiple issues concurrently.
Own all network problems from beginning to end and escalate to engineering for assistance as required; provide support to the engineering team as needed.
Interact positively and professionally with clients to quickly identify, diagnose, resolve, and document client issues by following Incident Management Procedures.
Monitor general health of the network using SolarWinds and call out any circuit failures to appropriate carriers for resolution.
Use ticketing system to thoroughly document all incident events and resolution of those events.
Associate's Degree/Technical Certification in Computer Science or related field; or 1 – 2 years related Network Operations experience; and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
Experience working with Cisco equipment is preferred.
CCENT Cisco Certification is preferred; Computer Operations experience is a plus.
Must be security minded and possess strong documentation skills, with general knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 - $27.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Rotating weekends
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Louisville, KY 40207: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
About the Company:
FLEETCOR Technologies, Inc. (“FLEETCOR”) is a leading global provider of business payment solutions. We help companies of all sizes control, simplify and secure payment of various domestic and cross-border payables using specialized payment products. We serve businesses, partners, merchants, consumers and payment networks in North America, Latin America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
- $2.8B Annual Revenue
- 800,000 Directly Served Business Clients
- 9,700+ Employees
(as of December 31, 2021)
Our payment solutions provide our customers with a payment method designed to be superior to and more robust and effective than what they use currently, whether they use a competitor’s product or another alternative method such as cash or check. We group our payment solutions into five primary categories: Fuel, Lodging, Tolls, Corporate Payments and Gift. Each category is unique in its focus, customer base and target markets, but they also share a number of characteristics: customers are primarily businesses, have recurring revenue models, have specialized networks which create barriers to entry, have high margins, and have similar selling systems.
FLEETCOR enjoys global recognition including:
- Forbes Global Growth Champion – FLEETCOR is one of the 250 fastest growing companies in the world as determined by Forbes and Statista
- Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies – FLEETCOR has made this prestigious list of leading innovative companies 4 years in a row!
- Fortune 1000 Company – FLEETCOR was one of the largest movers in the new rankings of the largest companies in America, ranking #872
- S&P 500 – In 2018, FLEETCOR joined the S&P stock index comprised of the 500 leading US stocks
Create better ways for businesses and their partners to pay their expenses
FLEETCOR will continue double-digit revenue growth by executing on four growth planks:
- Sell More New Clients. FLEETCOR will continue growing sales by investing more in proven sales channels and bringing more prospects into the funnel.
- Increase Revenue per Client. FLEETCOR will continue increasing its share of customer wallets through network expansion and cross-sell of add-on solutions.
- "Beyond" Adjacent Segments. FLEETCOR will continue extending its existing business into adjacent spaces to broaden its market opportunity.
- Launch New Platform Business. FLEETCOR has launched its "new platform business" integration "Expense Management & AP/Vendor Payments" solutions into one bundled software platform.
Together we can foster true belonging. We know different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds lead to better innovation and results. We are therefore committed to building and nurturing a culture of diversity, inclusion, and belonging by:
- Welcoming people of different backgrounds, cultures, ethnicities, genders, and sexual orientations;
- Empowering our people to share their experiences and ideas through open forums and individual conversations; and
- Valuing each person’s unique perspectives and individual contributions.
Embracing diversity enables our people to “make the difference” at FLEETCOR.
FLEETCOR’s culture reflects our history of fast growth and our continued drive for results. Our entrepreneurial spirit remains strong across our global workforce, and we reinforce these principles in our five core values:
- Innovation: Figure out a better way
- Execution: Get it done quickly
- Integrity: Do the right thing
- People: We make the difference
- Collaboration: Accomplish more together
These values guide all of our employees and are infused in all aspects of our Company. We are, as a team, united through these shared values and our mission to provide “a better way to pay.”
Our values foster an inclusive culture through the expectation that all employees will treat each other with respect and appreciate the diversity of identities, thoughts, backgrounds and styles. Our commitment to fostering an inclusive culture has never been more essential than in this moment of national reflection. We must always celebrate the diversity of our company and our communities.
We strongly believe that the quality and diversity of our workforce provide FLEETCOR with a competitive advantage, and that our problem-solving and solution-building efforts are greatly enhanced when we harness the collective thinking of a diverse group of people with unique experiences and perspectives.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer:
FLEETCOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. FLEETCOR provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, gender (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, language, ancestry, genetic information, veteran and/or military status or any other group status protected by federal or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation for the application and/or interview process, please notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
- Job Family IT
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Travel Required No