Client Services Project Coordinator
Client Services Project Coordinator
What We Need
FLEETCOR is currently looking to hire a Client Services Project Coordinator within our Operations division. This position falls under our Lodging line of business and is located in Lexington, KY. In this role, you will strive to provide an extra level of service to our clients who specialize in the shutdown or any other specialized industry. These clients require a high level of service management above and beyond our standard processes, which is the definition of the Project Coordinator role. The Project Coordinator fills this need by monitoring and communicating with designated clients and other internal departments as needed on all aspects of their projects before, during, and after their stay. The position is responsible for addressing rooming lists, date changes, rate modifications, and confirming reservation details on qualified projects for assigned clients. The Project Coordinator is a value-add position with the main responsibility of ensuring projects for our largest clients run smoothly from start to finish. Communication among cross-functional internal departments is critical to success in this position. You will report directly to the Client Services Supervisor and regularly collaborate with the team.
How We Work
As a Client Services Project Coordinator, you will be expected to work in an office environment. FLEETCOR will set you up for success by providing:
- Assigned workspace in Lexington, KY office
- Formal, hands-on training
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Communicating professionally and effectively with clients and coworkers via phone and email to ensure consistency with CLC policies.
- Providing a high quality of service to clients with minimal to no errors.
- Exhibiting and utilizing knowledge of hotel industry, clients, and client industry.
- Identifying and resolving client and hotel issues daily, escalating concerns to respective parties.
- Addressing all system and e-mail messages and complete any needed additions, modifications, cancelations, coding changes, method of payment issues, rooming lists, etc.
- Managing rooming lists and changes related with minimal to no errors.
- Communicating effectively with all needed parties.
- Making a first attempt at resolving any hotel or client issue or concern which comes through requests as a message, or via any other form of communication.
- Working with hotels to facilitate detail accuracy throughout the project.
- Updating request status and the due time accordingly, reassigning requests if needed.
- Managing and maintaining all documentation, rooming lists, and close out letters.
- Communicating these to the hotel and client effectively and efficiently.
- Calling and following up on outstanding requests prior to arrival.
- Exhibiting a high level of resourcefulness, utilizing all tools at hand.
- Exhibiting a strong level of teamwork, collaborating closely with the accounts assigned Account Manager and with your peers daily to ensure all client needs are met at the highest level.
- Attending all scheduled trainings, meetings, or other events as assigned by supervisor.
- Consistently providing an unexpected level of service where even unspoken needs are met for our clients and guests.
- Responsible for all other duties assigned as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
- High School diploma or GED.
- Previous customer service experience of two to four years preferred.
- Previous experience in the hospitality or retail industries preferred.
- Excellent personal interaction, communication, and phone skills along with a high degree of initiative, personal responsibility, and issue ownership.
- Demonstrated skills with high-level issue resolution
- Strong negotiation and sales ability required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Exceptional organizational skills and highly detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and the Internet.
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits available the 1st month after hir
- Automatic enrollment into our 401k plan (subject to eligibility requirements)
- Virtual fitness classes offered company-wide
- Robust PTO offerings including: major holidays, vacation, sick, personal, & volunteer time
- Employee discounts with major providers (i.e. wireless, gym, car rental, etc.)
- Philanthropic support with both local and national organizations
- Fun culture with company-wide contests and prizes
- Job Family Account Management
- Job Function EMPLOYEE_NONSALES
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Employee
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, February 26, 2024