Risk Analyst, Risk Reporting & Aligned Assurance
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
At Invesco we value Focus on Clients, Purposeful interactions, and Teamwork. Within Enterprise Risk you can expect to be engaged to draw from your existing skills to drive Value while finding opportunities to expand your Talent and career.
Invesco Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is evolving its capabilities and is looking for new Team members. Enterprise Risk is a global Second Line of Defense function that engages with Invesco Business teams to facilitate delivery and oversight of the risk management framework and provide a consistent, aligned approach to risk management across the firm.
The Enterprise Risk Management team, comprised of dynamic, diverse, and highly collaborative members, drives value to Invesco through delivery of a comprehensive and standardized view of risk, integrated and underpinned by data and metrics. At the heart of the Invesco Enterprise Risk framework is the foundation for strong analytics, capable of responding to emerging threats and opportunities and adapting to evolving market trends and conditions.
Whether you’re seeking to extend your existing experience to Enterprise Risk or want to leverage Risk Management expertise to evolve Invesco’s Enterprise Risk Management capability, we’ve got exciting opportunities.
To ensure strong alignment with the ERM program throughout the organization. To provide consistent, relevant, leading reporting that adequately captures the state of Invesco’s risk environment.
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Liase with internal business stakeholders to capture requirements needed for the development of qualitative and quantitative reporting that captures the state of Invesco’s risk environment from a global, regional and/or legal entity perspective.
- Liase with the Intel & Analytics team to execute stakeholder requirements.
- Assists in identifying where necessary data points reside in order to populate risk reporting.
- Identifies continuous improvement opportunities to the content and process for producing risk reports.
- Fields internal inquiries to fulfill ad hoc and client reporting requests.
- Liase with business areas to ensure alignment with the global ERM framework including but not limited to risk ratings, terminology/definitions, and risk acceptance criteria.
- Liase with Compliance and Audit teams to drive strategic alignment on top risks.
- Maintain awareness of significant changes impacting the business, both internally and externally, and ensure appropriate actions to adjust data and reporting.
- Support Risk Management Committees and governance forums as necessary.
- Support workstreams ensuring target state risk management objectives are achieved and deliver critical aspects of the Enterprise Risk transformation.
- Assist in the development and delivery of governance forum reports and materials and other enterprise risk-related management reporting and analysis as required or beneficial including Key Risk Indicators.
- Coordinates and collaborates with Enterprise Risk leadership and regional staff on enterprise risk initiatives, activities and reporting.
- Participates in training and awareness programs in support of effective enterprise risk management, culture and conduct in region.
- Promotes and fosters a focus on innovation, continuous learning and improvement for all aspects of Enterprise Risk Management including appropriate leverage of technology and data analytics.
- Embraces Invesco’s Purpose and culture and helps further the firm’s diversity and inclusiveness to drive better outcomes for our clients and employees.
- Ensure all activities are in line with Invesco’s Conduct principles.
The Experience You Bring:
- 5 or more years’ of relevant work experience within any of the following: operations management, enterprise risk, and/or operational risk in the Financial Services industry, preferably in Asset Management. Experience in working effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders and employees at all levels of the organization.
- Strong technology skills including use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TEAMS).
- Strong experience with GRC tools to automate risk management processes and reporting.
- ServiceNow experience preferred.
- Proficient in data analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Risk Management, Business or relevant discipline, advanced degrees and/or accreditations beneficial.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
At Invesco, our workplace model supports our culture and meets the needs of our clients while providing flexibility our employees value. As a full-time employee, compliance with the workplace policy means working with your direct manager to create a schedule where you will work in your designated office at least three days a week, with two days working outside an Invesco office.
What’s in it for you?
Our people are at the very core of our success. Invesco employees get more out of life through our comprehensive compensation and benefit offerings including:
Flexible time off and opportunities for a flexible work schedule
401(K) matching of 100% up to the first 6% with additional supplemental contribution
Health & wellbeing benefits
Parental Leave benefits
Employee stock purchase plan
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.