ETF Specialist (Remote)
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
Invesco is seeking an ETF Specialist to join the Global ETF Products & Research team. As a global asset manager, Invesco has built a robust ETF product range that includes over 240 US-listed ETFs totaling more than $300 billion in assets under management. Invesco’s ETF platform is known for its highly innovative approach to ETF investing and has roots across equity, fixed income and commodities as well as various investment styles from passive to alternatively weighted strategies (e.g. fundamental, factor, equal weight).
The ETF Specialist will be part of the ETF product team and will partner with Consultants to drive market penetration of Invesco’s ETF products and services through the retail distribution channels. These channels include Broker-Dealer (independent and wirehouse), RIA, and Private Client Groups. The successful candidate must have experience with ETFs along with a strong understanding of capital markets, portfolio analytics, and investment research, along with a consultative and client-centric business development approach.
We are targeting candidates that live in the Chicago, Ohio, or DC areas.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaborate with Consultants to support ETF market share growth and the net sales of our US listed ETFs
- Serve as the main contact to Consultants in the field to support their ETF & Indexed Strategies needs. Charged with developing business plans aimed at enhancing ETF market share as well as curating and delivering the best and most useful ETF & Indexed Strategies resources to Consultants and clients.
- Educate a wide range of clients with varying degrees of ETF knowledge on investment strategies, product positioning and portfolio implementation strategies across the entire Invesco ETF range.
- Conduct compelling group and individual presentations designed to articulate and differentiate Invesco’s ETF Platform.
- Respond to client inquiries relating to fund features and performance in partnership with Consultants.
- Undergraduate in business, finance or related discipline required.
- CIMA or CFA preferred.
- Series 7 & 63 preferred; must obtain within 3 months of hire.
- Up to 80% travel may be required.
The experience you bring:
- Minimum 5 years investment related experience with specific subject matter expertise in ETFs
- A growth mindset with a business-owner mentality, which is naturally drawn to opportunities, innovation, new value creation, and looks to continually improve capabilities.
- Proven ability to think strategically and build positive relationships
- Excellent presentation and verbal/written communication skills
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical skills
- Standout colleague with excellent social skills
- Ability to maintain an open minded, flexible and collaborative approach
- Self-motivated, driven and ambitious professional
- A passion for capital markets, asset management and ETFs
This position is Remote and the Invesco workplace model will not apply.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
At Invesco, our workplace model supports our culture and meets the needs of our clients while providing flexibility our employees value. As a full-time employee, compliance with the workplace policy means working with your direct manager to create a schedule where you will work in your designated office at least three days a week, with two days working outside an Invesco office.
What’s in it for you?
Our people are at the very core of our success. Invesco employees get more out of life through our comprehensive compensation and benefit offerings including:
Flexible time off and opportunities for a flexible work schedule
401(K) matching of 100% up to the first 6% with additional supplemental contribution
Health & wellbeing benefits
Parental Leave benefits
Employee stock purchase plan
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.