INREIT Summer Specialist, Real Estate Internship
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Improve and assist in portfolio and investment level analysis including performance and liquidity analysis
- Work with internal and third-party stakeholders to ensure accurate flow of information and transaction execution
- Participate in various investment committee and portfolio strategy meetings
- Assist with monthly/quarterly reporting
- Other duties as assigned
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Strong Excel user
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Confident in social skills/personal interaction
- Detail oriented and exceptional organizational skills a must
- Well-rounded with interests outside school
- Ability to work in a team
- Graduate degree (MBA) in process; graduating no sooner than December 2024
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- To be eligible for this program, you must be authorized to work in the U.S.. Invesco will not offer any type of immigration sponsorship for this program. Invesco will not provide any assistance or sign any documentation in support of any other form of immigration sponsorship or benefit.
- Relocation and housing will not be included if an offer is extended.
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Worker TypeStudent/Intern (Fixed Term)
Job Exempt (Yes / No)No
At Invesco, our workplace model supports our culture and meets the needs of our clients while providing flexibility our employees value. As a full-time employee, compliance with the workplace policy means working with your direct manager to create a schedule where you will work in your designated office at least three days a week, with two days working outside an Invesco office.
What’s in it for you?
Our people are at the very core of our success. Invesco employees get more out of life through our comprehensive compensation and benefit offerings including:
Flexible time off and opportunities for a flexible work schedule
401(K) matching of 100% up to the first 6% with additional supplemental contribution
Health & wellbeing benefits
Parental Leave benefits
Employee stock purchase plan
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.