Third Party Consultant, Hybrid
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
The Relationship Management Associate promotes and supports the firm's new business and revenue generation, supporting customers in finding products, solutions and services that best meet their needs.
You will be responsible for:
- Identifies, develops, and deepens partnership opportunities with Centers of Influence (“COI”), including all levels of client distribution, field investment personnel, and key internal partners at top insurance relationships.
- Responsible for key strategic relationships of partner internal sales leaders, internal sales directors and key internal partners which leads to higher visibility for Invesco at partner firms
- Credibly represents and positions Invesco’s investment strategies, including differentiating the firm’s strategies from competitor strategies.
- Partners with strategic accounts, marketing, and client service associates to ensure alignment around business strategy, capitalize on opportunities, and anticipate and overcome challenges.
- Develops and continually updates and monitors a current COI list that reflects Invesco’s best opportunities based on a quantitative and qualitative firm scoring model for insurance partners.
- Records client activity to accurately memorialize all interactions and ensure successful allocation of time and resources
- Maintain ongoing dialogue and high level of engagement with Strategic Account Managers and Investment Due Diligence, as well as our clients to build long term relationships and understand their needs
- Works with sales, legal, product, and marketing in the creation of materials to support Invesco’s insurance and sub-advisory offerings.
- Cover partner meetings, conferences, group meetings and sales desks as needed
The experience you bring:
- 5+ years of sales experience with a significant portion of those years focused on specifically marketing insurance products as a sales representative.
- Series 7 & 63 required
- CIMA, CFP, CFA or advanced designation preferred
- Undergraduate Degree in business or other related field and/or equivalent work experience
- A consistent track record of developing and completing a strategic business plan, including effective client segmentation, prioritization, internal network relationship building, and the effective deployment of internal partners.
- A strong history of identifying and gaining an audience with key investment decision-makers and influencers.
- A deep understanding of the competitive landscape, including all insurance VA, FIA, structured products, and how to access Invesco investment and index capability within these offerings.
- Consultative, client first approach, delivering solutions, not products, to meet client needs and get results.
This position is Remote and the Invesco workplace model will not apply
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Job Exempt (Yes / No)Yes
At Invesco, our workplace model supports our culture and meets the needs of our clients while providing flexibility our employees value. As a full-time employee, compliance with the workplace policy means working with your direct manager to create a schedule where you will work in your designated office at least three days a week, with two days working outside an Invesco office.
What’s in it for you?
Our people are at the very core of our success. Invesco employees get more out of life through our comprehensive compensation and benefit offerings including:
Flexible time off and opportunities for a flexible work schedule
401(K) matching of 100% up to the first 6% with additional supplemental contribution
Health & wellbeing benefits
Parental Leave benefits
Employee stock purchase plan
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.