As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
The Internal Sales Department engages with financial professionals to deliver a Total Client Experience in becoming an indispensable partner. To accomplish this, we leverage a differentiated consultative experience with our clients through Business Consulting, Portfolio Consulting, and Client Engagement. We Learn, Grow and Succeed together.
As a Division Associate, will be an integral part of building and maintaining long-standing trusted partnerships with clients that improve long-term holdings of Invesco products and services. Your efforts will help foster the client journey and enable team members to attain both revenue and profitability goals. This is an ideal role for a recent college grad, or junior sales professional seeking to move to the asset management industry. We have a welcoming environment, strong culture, industry-leading training program, and consistent track record of promoting from within
You will be responsible for:
- Partner with internal and external partners in multiple regions across the country to help develop and prospect new relationships with advisors
- Conduct consultative, relationship-building sales calls via the telephone with financial advisors and other licensed professionals
- Develop and implement sales plan strategies with the primary focus of prospecting new business
- Articulate fund objectives, discuss financial markets (domestic and international) and portfolio strategies
- Identify sales opportunities and advisor needs, cross-sell ideas and introduce new concepts
- Analyze regional/product sales trends within participating broker/dealer firms and among individual financial advisors
- Work with various departments/individuals within the organization to provide ‘Best in Class’ service to financial advisors
- Handle daily administrative tasks to ensure maximum business efficiency (i.e., update and maintain contact management system)
The experience you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licensing a plus (must acquire within firm-defined time period)
- Curiosity about sales, prior sales experience a plus
- A strong desire to learn about Capital Markets, mutual funds, ETFs, other investment solutions, and impact of economic factors
- Consultative, client first approach
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- A digital and data-driven approach
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, and strong values
- Motivated to achieve success and grow personally and with the firm
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Job Exempt (Yes / No)No
At Invesco, our workplace model supports our culture and meets the needs of our clients while providing flexibility our employees value. As a full-time employee, compliance with the workplace policy means working with your direct manager to create a schedule where you will work in your designated office at least three days a week, with two days working outside an Invesco office.
What’s in it for you?
Our people are at the very core of our success. Invesco employees get more out of life through our comprehensive compensation and benefit offerings including:
Flexible time off and opportunities for a flexible work schedule
401(K) matching of 100% up to the first 6% with additional supplemental contribution
Health & wellbeing benefits
Parental Leave benefits
Employee stock purchase plan
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.