FP&A ETFs Intern
As one of the world’s leading asset managers, Invesco is dedicated to helping investors worldwide achieve their financial objectives. By delivering the combined power of our distinctive investment management capabilities, we provide a wide range of investment strategies and vehicles to our clients around the world.
If you're looking for challenging work, smart colleagues, and a global employer with a social conscience, come explore your potential at Invesco. Make a difference every day!
Assist with preparing competitor summaries including:
- Produce one page PowerPoint presentation following our competitors quarterly earnings release
- Provide a summary of our competitors earnings call and detail any discussion around their ETF business that was noted on the call
- Outline the strategy of Invesco’s direct competitors and summarize the findings in PowerPoint
Assist with preparing financial reviews and analytics including:
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly analytics around the Invesco ETF business (Net Sales, AUM, and Product Performance)
- Produce Index Provider analytics regarding Asset levels, Revenues, and Expenses
- Produce weekly and monthly Markets Trend Analysis outlining the performance of the Global Financial Markets
Other ad-hoc projects:
- Reconcile invoices associated with the ETF business to better enhance our internal reporting
- Research ETF fee cuts across the industry and their impact on AUM
- Partnering with departments across the business to deliver insights on ETF’s, Indexed Strategies and SMAs
Full Time / Part TimeFull time
Worker TypeStudent/Intern (Fixed Term)
Job Exempt (Yes / No)No
At Invesco, our workplace model supports our culture and meets the needs of our clients while providing flexibility our employees value. As a full-time employee, compliance with the workplace policy means working with your direct manager to create a schedule where you will work in your designated office at least three days a week, with two days working outside an Invesco office.
What’s in it for you?
Our people are at the very core of our success. Invesco employees get more out of life through our comprehensive compensation and benefit offerings including:
Flexible time off and opportunities for a flexible work schedule
401(K) matching of 100% up to the first 6% with additional supplemental contribution
Health & wellbeing benefits
Parental Leave benefits
Employee stock purchase plan
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.