Field Service Technician II
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Title: NCR Field Service Technician II
Location: Multiple openings available across the Southeast region
Are you a Field Technician? Field Engineer? Service Technician? Are you tech savvy with mechanical aptitude who feels their skills are transferrable? Can you help us to provide best in class service? Do you want to work with some of the largest retailers and banks in the industry?
NCR is looking for Field Service Technicians.
NCR’s Field Services Team creates value for our customers by delivering solutions that build long term relationships. Acting as a first line response to our customers, you will communicate in an open, helpful, and engaging manner with the focus being finding the right solution. You will organize, triage customer issues, and even handle some problems before they start. No matter the situation, your formal training (provided through NCR) will allow you to provide customers what they need when they need it.
Our virtual and hands on classroom training enables fast learning and fosters an environment where you can stretch yourself and make an impact. NCR is committed to growing the capabilities of our people. We are building a learning community where you can work with diverse individuals, explore new ways of thinking, and expand your capabilities. Our service operations have dedicated teachers, mentors and coaches who work across territories to share their knowledge to enhance each other’s growth.
NCR is dedicated to building a diverse community, one where employees feel a sense of belonging, are valued for their contributions and the perspectives they bring. This role truly keeps commerce running across the globe and is an ambassador for the NCR Brand.
Utilize your skills to:
- Perform customer installation, maintenance, and service calls promptly and effectively
- Service electromechanical equipment like ATMs and self-checkout systems within an assigned territory
- Perform maintenance repair and system overhauls
- Manage everything from network faults and traffic, to configuration, security, and remote system access
Do you have a:
- Familiarity with large servers, mainframe computers, and imaging software
- A+ Certification, CompTIA, N+ Certification, PC skills, basic electronic skills, and some specific hardware and operating system familiarity
- One to three years of related experience (but more than that is always a plus)
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation
Beyond the technical and mechanical aptitude, you are:
- A Local candidate
- Have High School Diploma or GED (Associate Degree or higher preferred)
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- At least 21 years of age
- Have a valid driver's license and driving record that satisfies NCR fleet requirements
- Ability to perform essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation which include:
- Prolonged travel with driving several hours per day
- Rotating and weekend shifts
- Carrying and lifting tools, parts, and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs. without assistance
- Bending, squatting, walking, standing, sitting, reaching, working with your hands, and repetitively grasping and manipulating objects of varying size
In return, NCR offers:
- 7 Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- 6 Paid floating holidays
- 401K savings and retirement plan
- Medical insurance available immediately
Sound like the opportunity you are looking for. Take an opportunity to apply and hear more.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.