Help Desk Representative
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Support Center Representative
Location: Frisco, TX
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to understand the current state of ATMs to fully diagnose problems for resolution
- Adjust language and terminology to the needs of the customer (internal and external) in a professional manner to interpret and provide feedback for further research
- Act as a liaison between Technical Support, Account Managers and other Cardtronics personnel to help resolve escalated customer issues
- Create, review and close tickets and maintain accurate customer records
- Answer inbound calls from clients, customers, and external vendors
- Ability to follow call tree to accurately transfer calls to the appropriate department based on the condition of the caller
- Provide efficient productivity and superior quality service while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively handle in user and Regulation E/Card Trace calls from customers
- Make outbound calls to clients, customers, and external vendors
- Provide basic troubleshooting and ask probing questions to assist clients and service vendors while on site
- Ability to work multiple systems simultaneously
- Handle internal/external reports and status updates
- Monitor multiple email boxes and ensure accurate and precise responses within Service Level Agreements
- Follow-up on open investigations to ensure smooth handling and accurate closure
- Assume special projects as required by management
***1st, 2nd & 3rd Shifts Available (dependent on team)***
- Microsoft Office
- ADP Self Service
- Device Manager
- Windows XP Operating Systems
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors' degree preferred; High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 1 year prior customer service/call center work experience required; preferably in a technical environment.
- Previous handling of inbound and outbound call center phones preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows XP operating systems. Proficient in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Ability to type a minimum of 50wpm.
- Demonstrate independent decision-making skills.
- Ability to work various shifts, including days, evening, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to successfully pass all applicable background screening tests.
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.