Complex Migrations Project Coordinator
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leader in transforming, connecting and running technology platforms for self-directed banking, stores and restaurants. NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., with 38,000 employees globally. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.
NCR Digital Insight™ solutions helps financial institutions optimize their profitability by continuously innovating how businesses and customers optimize their money. Our products and services empower financial institutions to offer friction-free, secure digital experience to boost user engagement and encourage customer retention.
The Complex Migrations Team is responsible for implementing new banking products for Banks and Credit Unions. We are looking for a highly talented project manager who can effectively manage several complex projects at once. This individual will need to maintain an understanding of project management best practices. Key skills and areas of focus include organization/time management, customer service, teamwork, complex project management and technology.
Title: Complex Migrations Project Coordinator
Location: Athens, GA
- Work with large financial institutions to implement new banking products
- Track projects effectively, keep customers on track using detailed project plans
- Work with multiple internal and external teams to get products installed and resolve issues
- Manage several complex projects simultaneously with multiple customers
- Deliver high level of customer service as measured by CustomerSAT
- Deliver reports on process improvement initiatives
- Understand internal influences in the organization
- Understand what's important to the project and priorities
- Encourages successful communication among team members
- Onboard new products and refine SOPs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with complex project management
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Ability to recognize high-level opportunities for improvement and change
- Adaptability to shifts in project plan and deliverable dates
- Working knowledge of personal computers, with the ability to organize information using tools including, but not limited to: database management, spreadsheets, word processing, or other business applications software
- Strong attention to detail with excellent follow up and tracking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated teamwork
- Works effectively as part of team, while often working independently and with little direct supervision to accomplish goals and achieve results
Offers of employment are conditional upon passage of screening criteria applicable to the job.
Full time employee benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.